“better location than you think”

Comfort Inn Dandenong
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Dandenong
Reviewed 19 June 2014

stayed in late May, being from Gippsland it was a gr8 sleeping point from the CBD and home to stay over after a night out at the theatre,clean quiet and comfortable....would definitely stay again for same purpose

Room Tip: ask for ground floor if you cant handle stairs, however it is only a double storey property.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Natalie B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Dandenong, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Guest,

I am pleased you had such a pleasant stay, very nice to hear, we look forward to welcoming you back sometime in the near future.
Thanks

Natalie - FOM

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Would never stay here again or recommend anyone else to.. Our room had not been cleaned after previous people left spoke to staff & they really didn't care.. Have rang manager for 3 weeks straight and still nothing was done.. Not good enough the place is an absolute joke n I will be telling everyone I know never to go there

• Stayed: May 2014
Muhammad Y, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Dandenong, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

HI Connie,

I can only aplogise for a stay that was clearly less then acceptable, at the time of check in when you enetered the room, did you inform the staff regarding the state of the room at the time, if so you should of been moved straight away into another clean room which is our policy, we are only to happy for guests to change rooms if required, where I can assure you your stay would have been a much more enjoyable experience, as sometimes miss communication can happen between cleaning staff and the front office on rare occassions, I am not sure what staff you dealt with but if you remeber their names I can have a discussion with them regarding your issues. I encourage you to return and try again for a much more pleasant experience, I am happy to offer some compensation should you wish to call me in person as no one has passed this information onto me at handover, as I just started last week as the FOM, I can try to rectify this issue by offering discounted accommodation should you stay again in the future.
Kind regards,

Natalie
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

The motel was wonderful, we had a beautiful room with 2 beds and a spa. It was nice and tidy and everything was perfect.
The staff was very friendly and took good care of us. The food was spectacular especially the steak.
Definetely will stay here again

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Muhammad Y, General Manager at Comfort Inn Dandenong, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Thank you for your sharing your experience via trip advisor. It is encouraging to read that my team does everything with a smile and little fuss and I will share your positive comment with them. Your recommendation is also greatly appreciated as it still is the best form of advertising. Thank you again.
Muhammad Yousaf

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Had to travel to Dandenong for work and was booked to stay at the "Comfort Inn" the place looked really good n the web site, and advertised they had all the mod cons. I checked in and made my way to my room. As I entered the room I "admired" the decorations hanging from the light fittings. It must have taken that spider several days to create such a large cob web. I managed to get rid of it with the duster that the cleaner had thoughtfully left in my room. I flicked on the TV and tried to find my favourite Foxtel channel, sorry only free to air TV in my room. But I didn't really need it I was going to catch up with friends for dinner so I thought I would have a shower. Lucky there was a drain in the middle of the bathroom because there was more water on the bathroom floor than in the shower. Looking down I noticed a rather fancy drain cover, but blocked with hair,Not mine I'm bald! On my way out I stopped at reception and asked if every room had Foxtel and was told that every room did, and told how to find it. Great I do have it just had to know how to find it. Went to dinner and headed back to my room. I turned on the telly followed the instructions to get Foxtel, no luck, rang reception the lady on the desk said she would have to call me back in five minutes she had guests, fair enough, when she rang back she asked why I wanted to watch Foxtel and someone would be over in five minutes. Half an hour later I got knock at the door and I was told by the member of staff "Brother you ain't got Foxtel" and he sauntered off. I thought oh well at least I could use the free WIFI. I rang reception to get the code for the free WIFI. Obviously I don't understand how free WIFI works. Reception informed me that to access the free WIFI I needed to pay a $10 dollar non refundable deposit. Um that's not how free works where I come from. I wouldn't recommend staying here.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Jeff G
Muhammad Y, General Manager at Comfort Inn Dandenong, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Thank you for your recent patronage and for your time to provide feedback. I was concerned to read about your disappointed stay and this most certainly does not reflect the high standard we aim for. If you would kindly contact me via email: manager@comfortdandenong.com.au or phone 61 3 9706 8611. Sincerely, Muhammad Yousaf General Manager

Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

A great place to stay and relax. The bed were comfy and the room clean. The staff were friendly and helpful. I'll definitely stay again. I recommend staying here if you need a great hotel to rest for the night. The prices are just right. No complaints!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephanie H
Muhammad Y, General Manager at Comfort Inn Dandenong, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive experience via trip advisor which I will share with my team. Hopefully you will visit us again in the future. Sincerely, Muhammad Yousaf General Manager

Reviewed 13 January 2014

My second time here at Comfort inn with my daughter,same very friendly and helpful staff and professional service. The restaurant meals were very nice, relaxing atmosphere. I be back here again on my next return.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your loyalty and repeat visits. Great to know that we deliver and it is more than our central location that keeps you coming back. We hope to be able to see you soon for another wonderful time in Dandenong Melbourne.
Muhammad Yousaf

Reviewed 22 December 2013

I am a woman that travels around the state on business. I usually stay at 5 star hotels but since our company had some budget cuts I now must stay 3-3.5 star properties.

Thinking the worst I didn't expect much from a 3.5 star property but I was pleasantly surprised at the Comfort Inn Dandenong. I chose to upgrade my room type to an executive room....WOW this was better than most 5 star rooms I have stayed in!

The room was very clean and housekeeping girls went out of their way to find me some personal toiletries that I had forgotten to pack.

Back to the room, it was huge, it was clean and it was extremely comfortable. I enjoyed my spa bath after work each day and even went to the little gym they have near the pool which was perfect. The bed was so comfortable I just didn't want to get out of it in the mornings.

I only ate at the restaurant once during my 4 day stay and it was was very reasonable and affordable. Most of my meals I ordered through room service and i was not disappointed with the quality.

The location was perfect being close to all my clients in the area. Off street parking was easy secure and free.

The staff just couldn't do enough to make my stay enjoyable.

Comfort Inn Dandenong...You converted me and I will be back!!!!!

Room Tip: Guys ask for room 301 its awesome! I don't know what the other rooms look like but 301is perfect...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Marry Ann S

Thank you for your review and for highlighting what an outstanding service my team. Delighted to know that this was a great start to stay at 3.5 star hotel after budget cut of your company. Your recommendation is also greatly appreciated as it still is the best form of advertising. Thank you again.Sincerely, Muhammad Yousaf General Manage

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dandenong
Ibis Budget Dandenong
Dandenong Motel Melbourne
Dandenong Motel Melbourne
#5 of 5 in Dandenong
Rowville International Hotel

Been to Comfort Inn Dandenong? Share your experiences!