Cessnock Motel
US$137
Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley(Lovedale)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$140
Agoda.com
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
Kurri Motor Inn(Kurri Kurri)
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsher husbandhunter valleywonderful hostswithin walking distancewine tourovernight stoprooms were spotlessgreat place to staylarge showerstay there againchristmas lightsconcert weekendnothing is too muchspa roomfamily roomcooked breakfastshort drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 October 2013

The motel is conveniently located in Cessnock within walking distance to its main street. It is well maintained and very clean. One of very few motels with surface space around the bathroom sink and the shower for placing toiletries. Also the ceiling light is unusual for hotel and motel rooms and provides good illumination of the room. The hosts are helpful and responsive. Due to its location on a main road, some trafic noise can be noticed by light sleepers.
Warmly recommended.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We stayed for one night. The room was very clean. Had all the expected facilities all in good shape. A good choice for a motel in the Hunter valley area.Cecile is a very friendly host. The location was very convenient to go to the Opera in the Vineyard. Will be happy to stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I stayed at Cessnock Motel to attend a weekend sporting event and I was so impressed with the cleanliness and the level of service I received that I am more than happy to recommend to others.My room was the cleanest I've ever stayed in,and and very well maintained.I've paid a lot of money to stay in International 5 star hotels that were not as clean as my room at Cessnock Motel.The owners Celeste & Bernd are very caring & friendly,and treated me like I was extended family-I felt very comfortable there.Celeste even offered me a late check-out so that I could return from my bike ride and shower before my long drive home-that's service above & beyond what was expected and I was extremely greatful for the shower! The Motel is very conveniently located to the vineyards-just a short drive away,and the main street of Cessnock is only a short walk away.I would be very happy to stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank KickingHorseBC
Reviewed 7 October 2013

This motel is the place that is more like a home environment. The owner of the place is amazing. She is the lady who is always there to help the people around and give them suggestions. The service was absolutely amazing and the room was cleaned. If you are planning to visit there and have no ideas about the surrounding, you don't have to worry about that. Celeste (the lady) will help you and guide you throughout your trouble or any confusion.
This motel is the my best so far........

Also, there are plenty of Fast Food near the motel. If you get hungry at the middle of the night, Mc Donald is open 24 hrs and you can just take a walk from the motel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AnnieA160
Reviewed 5 October 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a 2 nite stay here and I must say it was a very pleasant alternative to the more expensive accommodation offerings in Pokolbin. The room was very clean and comfortable, the room service breakfast was very reasonably priced and well cooked, and Celeste the owner was so friendly and helpful with recommendations on where to eat and places to visit. All in all we had a very pleasant stay and would highly recommend this motel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple