“Wonderful!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I had breakfast here - the pancakes with maple and banana - very fast service, I got my food in about 5-10 mins, the table next to me got there's in 5mins, service was great, very cheery and happy, decor is great! From what I've seen of NYC, it definitely looks similar to it here! Overall fantastic service, food and atmosphere .... Definitely recommend if you want fast, value for money food!

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Last two months living in Australia, frequented Chatswood almost everyday. Stopped by this cafe for latte so many times until the staff knew what kind of latte I wanted before I even stepped foot inside. Hahaha!!!

Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

If you're hoping to get a little piece of NYC in Chatswood, this isn't the place. The new location for this cafe/restaurant is handy and has a lovely upstairs open room with balcony dining. The decor is pleasant but didn't remind me of NYC. I went for lunch as I work locally. If you're in a hurry or have a limited lunch break I'd recommend that you try somewhere else. It wasn't busy (about half full) but the food took over 30 mins to arrive. I ordered the fish and chip lunch special. I've had better fish and chips from "Fish & Chix". The side salad wasn't fresh either with wilted lettuce leaves. Others had the penne pasta (no side salad, just a bland pesto sauce) and the Cajun chicken burger (which was "so-so"). I was expecting a slice of NYC with big fresh portions and service to match. Instead I was reminded of Sydney's lack of service.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Always a good place to meet up with friends. Meals are good. Staff are friendly. Prices are slightly high for meals but not overly so. I go there often.

Reviewed 19 June 2013 via mobile

We were there for dinner on Sunday night.

Food was great, kids spaghetti portion size was generous.

Service was attentive and friendly.

Lovely ambience and modern decor nice and close to the station.

Only criticisms were that risotto was dry and pork belly not crispy enough. Flavours were sufficiently delicious to forgive the chef this time .

Thoroughly recommend this place !!