All reviews free movies complimentary coffee great location train station the kitchen rooftop garden great decision anytime fitness furnished apartment false alarm within mins shopping centre star hotel unlimited wifi mobility scooter master bedroom short train trip
Reviewed 3 June 2018

What an excellent motel, rooms are big modern clean, staff were very helpful and a great location shopping all around you.
Cant recommend Silkari Suites enough, will always stay there in the future.
I travel all over Australia regularly and stay in many hotels. Silkari is above most of facilities that I stay in, made for a very comfortable stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank colbarto
SilkariHotels, Director of Sales at Silkari Suites at Chatswood, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Colbarto,

Thank you so very much for your 5 star review of Silkari Suites at Chatswood.

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and also loved our location and the amazing shopping that surrounds us.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again soon,

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Jerome, the main receptionist, is the most unhelpful receptionist I have ever come across. He really should try to get a job he enjoys. Whilst the apartments are acceptable and generally of a high standard, your first experience of a place is when you interact with the reception staff and this leaves a lasting impression. My impression was so bad that I contacted the business via their 'contact us' to complain about his conduct. The answer basically defended his actions. The manner of the email response mad me believe it was actually Jerome that replied to me. When I expanded on my complaint they failed to respond. Not a good sign if this is how a business is prepared to conduct itself.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
6  Thank scottng15
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

I recently visited the Silkari Suites with my husband and mother in law for an overnight stay. We found our two bedroom unit to be well appointed, very clean and quiet. There was plenty of space for three people and we especially appreciated the large comfortable beds. The location of this hotel is second to none and an easy stroll for shopping or the cinemas. The staff were friendly and accommodating during our stay and parking very reasonable. The only thing we could suggest adding were some bottles of water for guests. Thank you for a delightful stay, we will return!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Melanie S

Dear Melanie S,

Thank you so very much for your 5 star review of Silkari Suites at Chatswood. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

We love receiving such wonderful feedback from our guests.

Thank you for your suggestion regarding the water. We do actually have water available to purchase at our reception.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Very convenient location close to train station and 2 shopping centres. Room is modern and clean. The kitchen is very well equipped. I am particularly impressed with the microwave which also has convection and broiling functions.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lincoln L

Dear Lincoln L,

Thank you for your review of Silkari Suites at Chatswood and rating us 5 stars!

We are so pleased you enjoyed our location and facilities.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a hotel in Sydney that ticks all the boxes, friendly, modern, very clean, next to great shopping, transport and very large rooms, then this is for you! I work for a major Airline and this will now be my go-to for Sydney!! I’ve visited twice this month already, once with hubby and 2 kids, the next by myself ... can’t fault it!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank emmabX440TT
SilkariHotels, Director of Sales at Silkari Suites at Chatswood, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear EmmabX440TT,

Thank you for your wonderful five star feedback on Silkari Suites at Chatswood. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and our great hotel and location.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Silkari Suites again real soon,