It was my first stay in Sydney and in Australia in general so I can compare globally only.
- great location, very close to the shopping mall and train
- I got a room in the 2nd floor with balcony to the backyard and it was extremely noisy there since there was some reconstruction
- I had sheet full of mould
- they forgot to clean my room the first day
- breakfast is absolutely same every day so if you stay there 2 weeks, it is a real pain
- there is Asian guy responsible for that breakfast and he really doesn't care about customers
- nobody asked me for 2 weeks if I would like to get a coffee
- sauna and restroom at the gym is dirty and old
Well, I have to say that the some customer service was trying to solve everything what happened but it simply happened. Moreover I didn't like the approach of breakfast service in that hotel e.g. when you go against the server during the breakfast buffet, they feel they have a right to go instead of being polite and let you go with your plate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra Chatswood is located in the centre of Chatswood, a thriving business and shopping district, 10km north of Sydney's CBD. The hotel is close to the major corporations of the North Shore and within a few minutes walk of the famous shopping centers of Chatswood, including Westfield and Chatswood Chase. Conveniently located next to Chatswood Railway Station and Bus Interchange, Mantra Chatswood offers easy access to both Sydney CBD and Homebush Bay Olympic Park. Mantra Chatswood offers contemporary, apartment style accommodation, featuring studio, one and two bedroom apartments, each stylishly decorated and equipped to cater for all travel needs. All rooms include kitchenettes, broadband access, facsimile lines, ISD/STD direct dial phones and voice mail message service, in-room movies, selected Foxtel Channels, dryer, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, exclusive toiletries, mini bar and tea and coffee making facilities. One and two bedroom apartments are self-contained with full kitchen and laundry facilities and offer the perfect base for overnight, short-term or long-term stays. With premium facilities including an indoor heated lap pool, sauna, spa, Gymnasium, 24-hour reception, room service, Melting Pot Bar & Bistro, express check-out and conference and meeting facilities with wireless broadband access, Mantra Chatswood is the ideal home away from home for both business and leisure travelers alike. Perfect for travelers who are relocating or on a long stay work assignment, if you'd like information about Mantra Chatswood's long stay rates, please contact the hotel direct. Mantra Chatswood is the only choice for discerning travelers to Sydney's North Shore! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mantra Chatswood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Chatswood Hotel Chatswood
- Mantra Chatswood Sydney
- Mantra Chatswood Hotel Sydney