We stayed in a one bedroom.
It was nice & clean with laundry facilities.
Just a bit noisy but I guess it was a Friday night & we were on the second floor.
Wonderful location to shops & eateries. We really enjoyed the restaurants & shopping in Chatswood.
The only other thing was, we had a really noisy neighbour (which we advised reception) & they started cooking at 10.30pm and the smell of the cooking was really strong and it came through under the gap of the dividing door. Not the most pleasant.
Otherwise an Ok stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra Chatswood is located in the centre of Chatswood, a thriving business and shopping district, 10km north of Sydney's CBD, and located next to Chatswood Railway Station and Bus Interchange. Mantra Chatswood offers easy access to both Sydney CBD and Homebush Bay Olympic Park, with apartment style accommodation, featuring studio, one and two bedroom apartments, including kitchenettes, broadband access, in-room movies, selected Foxtel Channels, dryer, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, exclusive toiletries, mini bar and tea and coffee making facilities. One and two bedroom apartments are self-contained with full kitchen and laundry facilities and offer the perfect base for overnight, short-term or long-term stays. With premium facilities including an indoor heated lap pool, sauna, spa, Gymnasium, 24-hour reception, room service, Melting Pot Bar & Bistro, express check-out and conference and meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Chatswood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Chatswood Hotel Chatswood
- Mantra Chatswood Sydney
- Mantra Chatswood Hotel Sydney