“Great coffee”

Cuisines: Contemporary, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I think Houlihans is great for coffee, although I haven't eaten there. Friendly staff too and prompt service. All this and the passing parade to watch as you sip your latte. What's not to like!

1  Thank eileenga

Reviewed 23 December 2012

Houlihan's was great.

Got greeted as soon as we walked into the door. We sat down, water and menus were provided straight away. Coffee's were offered within adequate 5 minute space AS IT SHOULD BE. Then followed up by breakfast orders another 3 minutes after that.

Coffee was perfect. Food was simple but great.

The cafe was swimming with customers to get their morning coffee. And alot of people were eating breakfast.
The only thing i could fault was the menu was a cafe style menu, so nothing outrageous. But simple, nice items.

2  Thank Kalifornia1
Reviewed 4 December 2012

This place has been a favourite of mine for many years, although I don't get to visit it as often as i would like, I still get to visit every now and then and the quality and service has never dropped.
Their coffee is excellent and has never disappointed us, we are quite the critics when it comes to coffee! The breakfast options are varied and generous! Also good value for money.
We haven't had the chance to have lunch there yet.
The only downside to this place is that they are so popular that getting a seat isn't always a given, so be in quick!

1  Thank Renee L
Reviewed 25 November 2012 via mobile

I recently visited Houlihan's for breakfast and really enjoyed it. I ordered the Chef's Special of French Toast with bacon which was perfectly cooked. I also had a flat white coffee which was strong and smooth. I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

We went to Houlihan's for Saturday lunch and enjoyed it. The menu is pretty standard for a cafe and provides reasonable value. The brunch options are quite good and there is no time restriction on it.

The majority of the seating is outside, under umbrellas with transparent sides so that you are protected from the weather. However, if you prefer, there is some seating inside.

The ability to pay separately is also welcome.

1  Thank IstanbulAddicted