Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
Free cancellation until 01/12/21
Booking.comUS$111
eDreamsUS$111
PricelineUS$111
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

If you don't like cookie cutter hotels and prefer a touch of unassuming class this is the hotel for you.
Booked last minute for a work trip. After hours check-in seamless, room very comfy and lovely linen and electric blanket. Also 5 minute walk for Asian gastro heaven in Chatswood

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 June 2017

We each had a bed, and there was an ensuite,loved that !! beds comfortable room very clean, Breakfast supplied, could find nothing to complain about except for parking, not their fault, We both agreed that we would go back there should we make the trip to Sydney.

Room tip: the room was quiet, and there was a balcony where my "smoking" daughter spent some of her time.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank rondellba
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night in a superior double room. Great location a 5min walk to Chatswood station, restaurants and shops.
Hotel itself was quaint and generally quite nice in a colonial style.
Bathroom was pretty tired otherwise room was good.
I'd return.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2017

An affordable, charming old house, well located but in need of a spruce up. It was great to find a location that wasn't outrageously expensive, but it didn't quite feel 'right'. I guess you get what you pay for. The linen was clean, but the room was so cluttered it felt dirty. Other, noisy guests came to life around 10pm and moved about the corridors or banged about in their rooms until quite late. This was irritating as we could hear everything, cupboards banging, talking etc. Would probably only stay again if I was desperate.
I have rated the service as poor because there was no friendliness upon our arrival. For a small boutique hotel I would have expected a much more open greeting...ours bordered on indifferent. In the morning we just dropped our keys off, we weren't asked if we'd had a nice stay or anything else.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2017

I am a repeat guest at The Charrington. I like the old charm of the hotel and its location convenient to Chatswood and central Sydney. The staff has always been professional. I will include the Charrington as a place to stay should I return to Sydney again.

Date of stay: March 2017