“Great food”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Coogee
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Had breakfast here a few time. Also had food on Uber eats. Food is lovely. Loads to choose from. The desserts are amazing! Good size portions!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Visited last night for a meal , staff were very nice had Mediterranean fish stew my partner had chicken schnitzel I really enjoyed the stew the sauce was excellent portion size was very good and the mix of seafood was just right there wee two good sized schnitzels with plenty chips and salad which. My partner tried her best to eat ,she really enjoyed it finished the schnitzel but gave up with the rest lol busy place for a Tuesday they di specials also and a pasta ad salad night for $10 and the potions seemed very good also a lot of people were picking up uber eats deliveries which is always a good sign the lovely cakes in the display cabinet looked scrumptious and it was our intention to havs some but we couldn’t eat another thing drinks were reasonable and I think you could have byo wine also all in all very wnjoyable and will visit again if we are back in Coogee from perth wa worth a visit

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped for a solo dinner on a business trip. Had the steak which was great and generous serve. Didn't think I could manage dessert but looked too tempting in the display case.
I went for the lemon meringue pie with the largest meringue I have ever seen.

Food was great and the service very friendly and helpful. I would definitely visit again.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Given the busy tables I expected a lot more, but the only benefit to this place was a seat in the sun. The food was nice enough but for the price I expected the quality to be much higher. Sadly, won't be returning.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

This place is always quite busy, it’s expensive but you get decent size portions. However don’t be fooled by the cake fridge in the doorway. They sit in there for days, so much so, you’d need a chainsaw to break the base of the Banoffi. This is an example of an overpriced eastern suburbs eaterie full stop.

Date of visit: August 2018