“Good hotel. Moderate price”

Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee Sydney
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Coogee
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

The studio apartment was neat and tidy. Close to the beach and shops. Balcony was almost non existent. Would get a 1 bedroom apartment next time. Very noisy from the street and decorative cushions on the bed needed to be washed. Overall an ok place to stay.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Jessica S, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear Hazel C,

On behalf of the team at Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. I have shared your feedback with our housekeeping manager to ensure our standards are upheld and apologise that this was not the case during your stay.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

The studio room was very small. More like a hotel room with an extra sink! The balcony was so small only one person could stand out there! I would suggest booking the one bedroom. We did have car noise problems from the car park early on Saturday morning.

Room Tip: Skip the studio and pay the bit extra for a one bed.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear JankenNewcastle,

On behalf of the team at Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and do recommend our one bedroom apartments for longer stays as they come with a separate lounge, dining & kitchen area, along with a larger balcony.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

My husband & I stayed here last week for 1 night the tv would not work, the cutlery & dishwashing things on top of cutlery plus the dustpan & brush as well, 2 single beds one like a canoe,
Mould in the bathroom, I have been a housekeeper in motels & would not leave a room in this condition,
everything was extra even a daily paper
The night before we stayed at the Hyde park inn in the city free continental breakfast & lovely & clean
We have family in Coogee so was easier to go out to dinner for my birthday from there shame we had not investigated it more before hand. would no go back even if it was all free.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else Coogee Sands is nicer.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sue P

Dear Sue P

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay.

I am sorry your stay was disappointing and does not reflect on our usual high standards. I would like to discuss your stay further and find out some more information so please contact me directly on (02) 9578 6000 or jsheridan@adinahotels.com.au I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Excellent location, close to everything, easily accessible to buses and great food. Staff were friendly and very helpful. Adina Coogee was easy to find and parking very affordable. Will recommend Adina Coogee to family and friends

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jessica S, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Nathan S Z,

On behalf of the team at Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay, including our location & friendly team.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Room had a good fit-out, with everything in excellent condition. Very solid and quiet building. We had a private balcony. Located right on the end of the strip of Coogee restaurants and shops. Easy walk to Coogee beach. Everything was right at hand.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Warren M,

On behalf of the team at Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed found our rooms well equipped and in a convenient location.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Stayed for one night at various Adina hotel/apartments. Coogee Adina no different. Very good stay. Quiet. Rooms well appointed as would be expected. Could have new bedside alarm/iPhone Dock.
Great access to shops and restaurants and beach only short stroll down the road.

Great alternative location compared to Airport Hotels.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mellies_world01,

On behalf of the team at Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and found our rooms quiet & well appointed.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I only stayed one night but the apartment would have been a great base for an extended stay.The kitchen and laundry were well equiped and handy. The balcony room was great if you smoke. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jessica S, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Rosemary B,

On behalf of the team at Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and found our rooms well equipped.

Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee

Also consider these accommodations in or near Coogee
Crowne Plaza Hotel Coogee Beach - Sydney
Adina Apartment Hotel Bondi Beach
Dive Hotel
Dive Hotel
#4 of 6 in Coogee

Been to Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee Sydney? Share your experiences!