My second 6 day stay this month. If you are on business in Sydney then consider staying just 40 minute bus journey out of the city and by the coast in the delightful, trendy place - Coogee. I was welcomed like a returning friend and found everyone so helpful.
Having your own fridge, microwave, crockery and cutlery meant I could be self sufficient for breakfast. The restaurants in the town are great, even if you are travelling alone.
Other important business requirements such as internet were very reasonably priced, reliable and easy to access. It was perfect say in front of the window taking in the view as I worked. Then just 20 metres to the beach. For the longer stay access to a very reasonably priced self-help washing machine and dryer just took all the pressures away. Looking forward to staying again in 2014.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located just 20 metres from Coogee Beach, Coogee Sands Hotel & Apartments is a 4 star property with a selection of Studio rooms, all with kitchenettes (microwave, sink, crockery, cutlery) and apartment style accommodation. The Hotel offers complimentary undercover parking (subject to availability), wireless internet, 24 hour Reception and a Rooftop Sundeck and BBQ overlooking the ocean for guests to enjoy. Enjoy the vibrant local cafe culture of one of Sydney's most picturesque beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TravelUp, Ebookers, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Coogee Sands Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coogee Sands Hotel And Apartments
- Coogee Sands Hotel Apartments
- Coogee Sands Sydney