Dont tell anyone but the rooms on the 6th floor are just great - refurbished, great views, kitchen with fridge and microwave, crockery and cutlery letting you be self sufficient. My third visit and the staff are so welcoming and friendly. It makes such a difference when travelling alone. Just stayed 8 days and enjoyed it very much.
So much nicer to stay by the beach than in the city - only 45 mins to get to the city so no excuse for staying in a tower block when you can overlook the ocean.
Very useful to have a laundry where you can wash and dry your clothes. Really quiet at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located just 20 metres from Coogee Beach, Coogee Sands Hotel & Apartments is a 4 star property with a selection of Studio rooms, all with kitchenettes (microwave, sink, crockery, cutlery) and apartment style accommodation. The Hotel offers complimentary undercover parking (subject to availability), wireless internet, 24 hour Reception and a Rooftop Sundeck and BBQ overlooking the ocean for guests to enjoy. Enjoy the vibrant local cafe culture of one of Sydney's most picturesque beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Coogee Sands Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coogee Sands Hotel And Apartments
- Coogee Sands Hotel Apartments
- Coogee Sands Sydney