“Easy”

Price range: US$8 - US$29
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Coogee
Description: World class food prepared by properly trained European chefs and served by friendly,knowledgeable waitstaff.Fully stocked bar,excellent wine list and terrific Allpress coffee.
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Sick of trying to park at the beach for brekky decided to try this place. What a great little find.Service with a smile, food tasty and easy parking make this my new brekky place. Now can;t wait to try dinner.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

I visited with my girlfriend, we had the lamb ragu, pork belly special, fries and a chocolate ricotta dessert. All were amazing and excellent quality.

I would highly recommend this place and will come back again (even though I live on the northern beaches!).

Food and service done very well.

1  Thank bobdog343434
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Good coffee, tasty food,friendly service and the ricotta dumplings with chocolate sauce that were amazing make this place my number 1 in Coogee. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 9 October 2013

I came in for a quick bite and ended up staying for a long lunch. The food was beautiful, I had the corned beef sammy and it was exactly what I was craving for. A beautiful glass of wine or two and finished off with a great coffee, it was a nice way to spend a day. The staff were warm and welcoming, I really felt welcome and there seemed to be a lot of regulars there as everyone was chatting to each other. A good sign.. I will be back for sure.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Have eaten dinner here and done coffee. Its a great little place with good service, great food and excellent coffee