“Excellent breaky”

Bluesalt Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 108 Restaurants in Coogee
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Coogee
Description: Bluesalt Restaurant specialises in the freshest and most creative seafood dishes, with a wide selection of premium-grilled meats, authentic pastas, delicious sides and irresistible desserts. Select from our expansive menu of innovative and modern Australian cuisine, made with the freshest, high quality ingredients and produce. Complement your delicious meal with a selection from our extensive list of local and international wines. Enjoy breakfast your way with a selection of hot and cold dishes, fresh juices and eggs made to order from our buffet.
Reviewed 19 August 2018

We were looking for a wholesome breakfast to start the day and selected the full breakfast buffet.The waitress was exceedingly pleasant and helpful. How good would it be to start every day like this? The hot buffet was super, with delicious hash browns, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms, and a choice of eggs. There was also a great selection of cold dishes, including some wonderful smoked salom, fresh juices, breads, pastries and fruit. The waitress brought some perfectly prepared latte which I loved. Thoroughly enjoyed this breakfast!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 6 July 2018

We found that Bluesalt was ideal for drinks and snacks on our recent visit. The wine was chilled to perfection while the service was also pleasant yet unobtrusive. My son could enjoy his 'frothy' as well. A civilised bar indeed and a great accompaniment to our recent lightning trip to Sydney for my son's university graduation.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 11 June 2018

I had order Tasmanian Fish and I found it absolutely tasty and juicy and off-course fresh. It was very well fried just to my perfection, yes the price if could have been slightly on lower side, would have been just perfect.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 6 June 2018

I had seared tuna as a starter.It was v.small for $25 and the artichoke etc around the edges was sad and uninspired.
For main I had sirloin $37 which came semi raw potato pieces. The only good dish was the side salad $9.
The place was empty when I was there and now I know why.It was also freezing as the aircon was blasting .The staff looked frazzled even though there was no one to serve.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Breakfast was good with a good variety to choose from. We had a simple lunch buffet in the function area which was healthy and delicious.
For dinner I had the duck for entree which was OK. The lamb for main course was tender and delicious but could do with more vegetables given it was served with only a slice of pumpkin and a couple of asparagus.

Date of visit: April 2018