“Delicious - our go-to cafe!”
Review of Le Petit Cafe

Le Petit Cafe
Ranked #35 of 110 Restaurants in Coogee
Neighbourhood: Coogee
Neighbourhood: Coogee
Reviewed 11 August 2017

This is our Saturday morning go-to cafe. The owner (I think he is the owner) is so friendly and operates the shop solo. Sometimes the barista is there, but the owner makes better coffee! He cooks, cleans, brews...all by himself! Impressive and fabulous breakfast food. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 11 July 2017

This is my local cafe....I work at home a lot and whenever i need a good coffee, quick touch of humanity, I head on down...meals are fresh and tasty and you never leave hungry..

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Small cafe. I'm staying in Coogee so having breakfast. Most customers are locals who are clearly regular customers picking up coffee. Friendly and unpretentious. My eggs were good.

Chairs are small and not very comfortable. That's OK, not here for
a big event, just breakfast.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank ozmel88
Reviewed 30 March 2017

A cafe away from the tourist hustle and bustle of the main strip in Coogee. Simple food, quality ingredients with great flavours. Con is a great host...a cafe I highly recommend you all trying

Date of visit: March 2017
3  Thank jennifermP7724QF
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed the warmth of Le Petit cafe, fabulous coffee and wonderful food. My husband and I both opted for big breakkie's and they did not disappoint. Will definitely be back

Date of visit: March 2017