“Worth a visit”

Ranked #8 of 95 Restaurants in Coogee
Price range: US$7 - US$45
Cuisines: Cafe, Australian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Coogee
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

After trudging around Coogee trying to find a nice setting to treat the family to brunch and was hesitant to go here as it was empty. Decor beautiful, service good, coffee great, food was mixed. Mum & Dad enjoyed the English breakfast but none of us liked the chargrilled toast .... it looks good but does not taste good. Still overall worth a visit but skip the avocado breakfast; I'd try something different.

1 Thank Monica M

Maroubra, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great new local”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We had a booking we were told our table was outside. The waitress moved us inside as soon as a free table came up. Really friendly family feel to this place great food for 4 of us with wine 3 courses was $250 which is amazing for the quality of food. Really enjoyable night we will be back for sure.

1 Thank Paul C
Sydney, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tasty”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I can't believe I have been missing out. Very tasty food no fuss good coffee. Staff very friendly. Just what coogee needs a little love.

1 Thank 247trip
“Exceptional food.”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Had a lovely breakfast here yesterday. Happy service from people that want to be here and a healthy and gorgeous granola with stewed rhubarb. Can't wait to back.

3 Thank sparks105
Sydney, Australia
“great food and drink in coogee”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I have been to other cafes in coogee and really enjoyed them but I recently discovered the little kitchen by chance, being from Britain I really loved the menu, simple but it has just what you want, I ordered a kedgree something that I havent seen in Australia yet and they executed it really well, they also have the full english with homemade black pudding which I am yet to try. The coffee was the best ive had in coogee so far I always order a cafe latte and they usually taste like hot milk but i could taste the coffee in this one. Even though its in a quiet spot I would recommend it to anyone in the area.

• Visited May 2014