“Nice food and atmosphere!”
Review of Five O's Bar & Restaurant - CLOSED

Five O's Bar & Restaurant
Price range: US$8 - US$11
Neighbourhood: Coogee
Neighbourhood: Coogee
Melbourne, Australia
“Nice food and atmosphere!”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

The food is good and there are many options. The view from the balcony is very nice! The staff is friendly and helpful!

Visited April 2014

“Average”
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

We are new to Sydney and were in Coogee trampling the bars and restaurants. We came here for a drink but were told we had to order food if we wanted a drink (licensing law related). I ordered medium rare T-bone steak ($18) and my other half ordered a Works burger. The burger really was poor. It cost $13 and his verdict was you get what you pay for. My T-bone steak was nicer than the burger..but only just. The steak arrived "medium" at best. We were given a buzzer and had to collect our meals at the hatch. Be warned, if you don't order sauce with your chips when you first order you will need to ask at the bar for it...at which point you are told you should have ordered it with the initial order. We are in no rush to return. Urban Bites in Newtown offered so much better value on food and alcohol was only $5 a glass!

Visited March 2014
Sydney, Australia
“One of our favourites in Coogee”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Ive reviewed this place before, but feel i didn't do it justice, with only 3 stars. For what you pay and what you get, this is a great place to come for a relaxed casual feed and drink.

• Visited January 2014
“Great cheap food”
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

By far my favourite restaurant in Coogee. I've been lost since the fire and have just discovered they have reopened. Yay:) The food comes out so quick sometimes I've only just sat down from ordering and the menu is extensive. I take all my guests here. Love it.

Sydney, Australia
“Good cheap eats in relaxing atmosphere”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Five 0's is a a great place with pub like counter meals around the $10-$20 mark. It has a relaxing chilled out atmosphere that makes it ideal, cheap drinks. They have a $5 meal deal before 5pm but you have to buy a beer or soft drink, doesn't include wine. I really like this place.

Visited March 2013