Lone Pine Motel
  • Pool
  • Room Service
CIRCA 1936(Corowa)
View Hotel
All reviewsbedroom househome away from homethree adultsgood sizequiet streetbit datedself containedlounge areaair conditioningstayed herewithin walking distanceswimming poolmurray riverbbq areafridgefacilitiessink
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 January 2013

booked this room in the holiday break and day before arrival - lucky there was a room available.
the proprietor was friendly and helpful. had driven 900km from SA and was dog tired.
to my surprise our room had in fact two rooms - one a bedroom the other the kitchen, lounge area and this also had a bed. My daughter could sleep in one room and not be hounded by my snoring. kitchen had fridge, stove, microwave and plenty of accessories. TV was a good size.
probably my only gripe was the dinner party hosted by the proprietor at poolside which went to 12 midnight. as noted earlier was dog tired and the raucous laughter kept me awake. no matter, after midnight fell into fitful sleep. overall had a good impression of this place.

Room Tip: bring your kayak as the river murray is a stone's through away
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank reichers59
Reviewed 24 March 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Lone Pine on 24 march 2012 because we were going to a wedding at All Saints winery. We booked lone pine because it was the closest Motel to the winery. The room was a good size and included a well equipped kitchenette. The bed was really comfortable with clean crisp sheets. Although the room is a bit dated it was very clean and very good value for money.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple