Island Palms Motor Inn
Forster Motor Inn(Forster)(Great Value!)
US$67
Bella Villa Motor Inn(Forster)(Great Value!)
US$85
Hotel Forster(Forster)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$68
Travelocity
US$152
Orbitz.com
Golden Sands Motor Inn(Forster)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$64
US$65
  • Pool
US$83
Tuncurry Beach Motel(Tuncurry)(Great Value!)
US$83
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Barkley Inn(Forster)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanshopping centreattached restaurantlakeside tavernfantastic restaurantacross the roadquiet locationgood sizeovernight stopshort driveshower headstayed for one nightwould stay againdouble bedfree wifilovely poollocated close
Reviewed 24 January 2014

We stopped in on our way from Brisbane to Sydney, the rooms were large and well maintained, but dated. The view was nothing to write home about as the hotel backs onto some scrub land and is located several Km’s back from the Beach and main centre of town so would not be idea for anyone contemplating a beach holiday. I thought that at $179 per night for 2 adults and 1 teenage child the price was a bit steep, but then again it was the peck holiday period. Over the experience was good and I wouldn't hesitate in stay there again

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Paddles1964
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Last min accommodation booked for short stay. If your not wanting luxury but a bed to sleep it's a quiet and moderately clean motel... Hard to find comparible rate for 2 adults and 2 kids.. Probably only recs to owners is to maybe check rooms for maintenance issues. We stayed in rm 11 which had a leaking tap and evidence of long term leaking behind the vanity which was slightly mouldy inside. Also reported blown light but wasn't replaced... Due to our short stay we really didn't see these issues as a reason to complain. Our room was made up every day which was a nice touch. Beds were really comfy and we all had 3 good nights sleep... Would recommend to budget conscious traveller.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

My fiance and I were looking for somewhere clean and affordable to stay in Forster during the holiday and that's exactly what we got. Our room was quite large with a comfy bed and a TV at the end. Everything was clean and looked recently updated. The motor inn is located right near the shopping center which is perfect, but about an 8 minute drive away from the main part of town and beaches so not good for walking. Downsides is that when our neighbors smoked outside our door it would fill our room with the smell (gross) and no pool or free wifi. If you're in need of something basic and not too fancy then this is a great affordable spot. I'd give three and a half stars if I could.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Where do I begin?I stayed at this Motel the night of Tuesday the 19th of November and checked out the next morning.On our trip home my Grandson who is 6 years old realised he had left his Ipod under the pillow.My Daughter rang and spoke to the Manager there (I can't mention his name due to legal reasons) He found the Ipod and I made arrangements for him to post it down to me and was he was going to give me the tracking number.I rang the receptionist Shirley and asked when it was posted and for the tracking number.She told me that it had been posted on the Friday and she was going ask the Manager for the tracking number and ring me back.I didn't hear back so I rang again the next day and she said she had asked the Manager for the tracking number and she would ask him again and get back to me.I still waited for tracking number to no avail so I rang again and she said she was still waiting for him to give her the tracking number.I rang several times and asked for tracking number as the Ipod hadn't arrived.I asked her if she could get the Manager to ring me urgently as I was concerned it still hadn't arrived.He ended up ringing me and told me he posted it and had lost the tracking number.I asked him what time had he posted it and he told me between 12 and 5 pm.I started to become suspicious as he couldn't remember what time he posted it and then he had lost the tracking number.I asked him could he look for tracking number and he told me he was very busy and he would look when he had time.I rang Shirley again the next day and asked could he ring me as I was becoming very concerned as all I wanted was the tracking number and.He became very hostile on the phone and told me he still hadn't found the tracking number and that he said maybe I had already received the iopod and he said i sounded shifty.I could not believe what I was hearing and hung up the phone feeling very frustrated and rang the Police who told me to call him back and ask for tracking number.I rang Shirley once again and told her that Police had asked me to call again for the tracking number.The manager ( I would love to name and shame him on here) called me back and told me again that he hadn't found it and then started to yell at me over the phone that he had posted it and he wasn't prepared to help me anymore.I went straight to Police station and the Constable rang and asked receptionist at the Motel for him to call as soon as possible.The Mangaer rang while I was in Police station and I heard the Policeman ask him if had he posted the Ipod and the Manager told him that yes he had gone into the post office himself and had posted it just after lunch 7 days prior which was the Friday.The Police then informed him that they were going to check camera footage and if he wasn't being truthful the matter would be taken further.He assured the Policman again that yes he had definitely gone into post office and posted it.The Policeman told him if the Ipod miraculously appeared at his Motel could he call the Police station straight back but he again assured Policeman that he had definitely posted it.The Policeman then went on to tell him that they would be checking footage at post office and would get back to him.I was at the counter at Police station whilst this conversation took place.I left the Police Station and 5 minutes later the Manger of Motel rang my mobile and informed me he had found the Ipod in the office.I was absolutely gobsmacked.I asked him why had he assured me that it had been posted and he said there was a misunderstanding, he became hostile again and I told him I was ending the conversation.He has serious anger issues and no public relation skills.The Ipod was handed into Forster Police Station by the Manager of the Motel a short time later and the Police contacted me to let me know that It will be sent down by Police and handed back to me.I am just glad I reported the incident to the Police or I may never have retrieved my Grandsons ipod back.I am grateful to Police for helping me in this matter but I am disgusted in the Manager for his abuse on the phone just because I wanted to know where the Ipod was and wanting to know the tracking number.I just can't believe that I had to go through all of this just to get my property back.Maybe the Manager's memory had to be jolted by Police saying they were going to check post office footage because he said he had definitely posted it when in fact he hadn't.I am glad I didn't give up and just forget about this and I feel the Police have had a positive outcome to such a terrible situation for me.Hope this never happens to anyone staying at this Motel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
16  Thank travelbugz086
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

I booked my parents in here for 3 nights and they were impressed.
The rooms were spacious and clean ,and a comfortable bed.
My task was to find a motel with wheelchair access that did not charge a hefty penalty like some others do...at $ 99 a night it was a winner...they told me breakfast was very generous in size and lovely...and dad said the lady at reception was warm and friendly too..!..now to book my holiday lol..

• Stayed: November 2013