“Great for family”

Sydney, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for family”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

What a great little restaurant. Family friendly, excellent service and good food. It's hard to go out with little kids but they made us feel welcome.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Makaky

Newcastle, Australia
“Yummy Food”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We had a big day wanted some think Yummy to eat for dinner so we had Aztec Mexican and we had it take away the staff were lovely and the food was fresh ,we would go there again

Visited July 2014
1 Thank reaone12
Newcastle, Australia
“Best side salad EVER!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Dined here on the June long weekend with my family. Food was good, service was great, the staff actually knew the menu and could provide personal advice i.e. too hot, would be nice with a side of...etc. They happily accommodated changes to meals to please two small fussy eaters. Prices were reasonable. Meals were good (not OMG fabulous but very acceptable). I had the best side salad I've ever had at a Mexican restaurant, lots of fresh veggies...amazing! Stealing the recipe for home (if I can only remember what was in it...I counted nine). My family and I would dine here again when next in Forster and recommend to others. Thank-you for a pleasant evening.

• Visited June 2014
Kyogle, Australia
“Quite decent Mexican”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

I loved my meal but my wife found it to be average. Service was great and couldn't be faulted in the end. I would definately go again and recommend.

“Great Mexican in the Land Down Under”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We had the pleasure of having dinner at the Aztec Restaurant in Forster. I have travelled to Mexico many times and have eaten in a number of "non - tourist," restaurants. Aztec has meals that are comparable to restaurants in Mexico. The Aztec provides a very diverse menu so there is something for every palate. You can have something that is spicy or something very mild. I love the spicy and my wife enjoys the mild. She loved her meal.

I enjoyed the comment on their menu that stated, "We are a Mexican Restaurant. We do not serve chips, pasta or garlic toast. So please don't ask."

So if you are travelling to Forster, plan to go there one night.

If you are in Forster, you need to have dinner here

• Visited March 2014