“Check it out.”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

Probably the cleanest cafe I have walked into. Friendly efficient staff. Good choice for breakfast. Freshly squeezed orange juice. Honest servings, lovely, peaceful setting.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Having read an idiotic review, where some person rated this place as terrible, I can but say, we (my wife and I) had a realy very nice lunch time meal. Prepared nicely, tasty, sufficient and satisfying. The staff were not as presented by that person, we found them to be very professional, friendly, but business like. I wonder if that person wanted the staff to fall on the floor and grovel just because they entered the restaurant.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Food was fresh and very tasty; and enjoyed a couple of different dishes. I particularly enjoyed the prawn and corn cakes. It was a lovely location; we could have stayed there all afternoon. Good idea to get there early as items can disappear off the menu, after brunch.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

The location was lovely and tranquil overlooking the lake
The staff were helpful. We all enjoyed our meals, and were happy with the choices offered.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

We only stopped for coffee one afternoon. The sun was shining the lake was so blue. We have nothing like this in the west. Enjoyed the cheeky pelican who was wilfully helping himself to whatever scraps were left about. This family owned business with a friendliness reflected in the young man, a son I think, who stopped to chat and fill us in on local stuff. Thanks guys. Lovely lovely spot. You're so lucky.