“Outstanding food and prices”

Happy Garden Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 82 Restaurants in Forster
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: http://www.menumate.com.au/happy-garden-chinese-restaurant-forster We visit here every time we holiday at Forster and it is the highlight of our trip. Modern design and decor and the food is DIVINE. Can't fault their beautiful food!
Reviewed 31 March 2014

This place is a must to go and have a great feed. Takeaway is also available, High quality food and well priced

There are newer reviews for Happy Garden Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Holidaying at Diamond Beach and decided to venture into Forster. Found the Happy Garden busy with diners and thought we would try it. We weren't disappointed. Modern decor, friendly staff, nice atmosphere and delicious food.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

I'm a local that work with local tourism and I always refer people to the Happy Garden, I've never had a complaint yet. The food is outstanding.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

I have been travelling to Forster since I was young and have always dined at Happy Garden! it is the best Chinese I have ever tasted, so fresh and tasty. Both take-away and dine in is fantastic. Definitely reserve a table when dining in though, not only does it help to ensure you obtain the seating time preferred but it assists in the smooth running of the restaurant. I have seen several large family groups try to walk in only to be turned away til a later time as they did not have a booking.
Definitely worth a visit!!

Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ordered in for lunch. We order the lunch special for under $12 and it came with a short or long soup with 15 massive mains to choose from. The short soup was absolutely beautiful, as was the beef in plum sauce and the fried rice. Fully licensed and a nicely decorated modern atmosphere. Will be going there again!