“Very relaxing”
Review of Hotel Forster

Hotel Forster
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Forster
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband and I stayed for 2 nights in an upstairs spa suite. Very spacious and comfortable. Huge spa in room. Very quiet, well located motor inn. Plenty of on-site parking. On site manager very nice. Would definitely stay again. Good value for price.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bulafijiSydney

Reviewed 14 May 2014

My husband and I stayed in this motel on Thursday 8 May, in room 22. It was a spa suite and was clean, spacious and had all the amenities one would require. We were only in town for the one night but would have loved to have stayed for a second and even third night. We were welcomed by a very polite and professional gentleman named William who I found to be very pleasant. We enjoyed the spa and the bed was lovely and cosy and warm. We ordered room service breakfast which was very enjoyable. I would have no hesitation in recommending this motel and if we again find ourselves in Forster for a short stay we will definitely stay here once more.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Foo_21
Reviewed 30 April 2014

The rooms are really spacious & very clean.William that is the on site manager couldn't have been more helpful. Definitely telling my friends & colleagues how good this motel is & definitely staying here again.

Room Tip: The spa is fantastic.I was never really a fan of spas til I stayed here. Corner suites are really re...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Very good property - clean & comfortable.

Excellent customer service from William (on site manager?). Ordered dinner and it arrived quickly; meal basic but filling.

Good value when booked via the BW web site.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2014

All I can say for the Customer Service in this place is wow!
The gentleman that served us at the check in desk was extremely polite and very warm.
He showed us the best beaches to go to and great places for site seeing.
The room itself was impressive for a Best Western, it smelt fresh and it was very spacious. We had the "honeymoon suite" and the spa was enormous.
Given the location I would say that $175 could be reasonable and it was a Saturday night, however they could lower it a bit.
There would only be one thing that I could think of that was "bad" was that the t.v was very small.
Overall it was a great place to stay and I will certainly go there again.

Room Tip: This place is great if you want to be close to everything - beach, lake, shopping.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lady_phoenix_86
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Executive Spa Suite - We had a pleasant stay. What I liked about this room is that it is at the far corner of the Motor Inn and obviously being Valentines weekend we didn't want to be disturbed and we didn't want to be heard or disturb anyone else :) Our room was not fancy but it did have all that we needed. The spa was nice and big and I'm sure I spent more time in the spa than in the arms of my boyfriend lol. What was good about our room was that we did order breakfast but because I am a big advocate of sleeping in on holidays they had a small window/compartment that was able to be opened by staff and they quietly slipped it in through the small window and left without waking us up. However, I'm not sure whether it was an oversight by staff or whether you have to be specific and write that you would like toast with your breakfast but my boyfriend ticked the option of eggs, bacon and tomatoes and when the breakfast came it only came with the mentioned and no toast. So maybe double check if you need to specifically request it because I was too tired to bother with it. Overall on hotel ratings i think it would stand at a 3 but I've given it a rating of 4 because I was pleasantly surprised :) and yes I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

We booked though one of the normal websites but they didn't send our request for a cot but this was no problem and with in no time will had organised its and set it up
Great service the rooms were very spacious and so was the spa
Room was serviced every day
we stayed for four days were as some places haven't provided this service

Stayed: February 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Forster
Dorsal Boutique Hotel
1 mi away
Bella Villa Motor Inn
Bella Villa Motor Inn
#4 of 9 in Forster

Been to Hotel Forster? Share your experiences!