“Best in Forster!”
Review of Coffee Grind

Coffee Grind
Ranked #2 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Forster
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Coffee grind don't let the size fool you! a very narrow but beautiful Cafe in the heart of Forster, filled with beautiful art. the food and coffee is just mouth watering, you won't be disappointed it's delicious, great service, but can be alittle slow, but worth the wait! you know you will always be looked after when there!

There are newer reviews for Coffee Grind

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I spent a week in Forster/Tuncurry & kept sending my coffee back everywhere I went (offering to pay for it) until I found this place. Fantastic Coffee- always had two. Great service, good food. My only complaint was the noise in the back area of the café however if I couldn't get a table at the front, I endured the noise for the coffee & food.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Enjoy going here for a coffee - when it's not busy. Great coffee, cosy atmosphere and very pleasant happy staff

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Friendly staff, Barista was chatty and friendly and prices were good for the area and the reason why we came here, the coffee, was fantastic. I really mean it, it was good coffee. Made well, tasted great, strong but not overpowering. Would buy all my coffee from this place. Excellent guys.