“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Husband and I had a very lovely meal and service was excellent, good value and nice wine range, would highly recommend.

Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

Service so good. My husband steak good. Pizza terrible very expensive.

Felt like bought baces. Sorry guys give us more. A nearly $100 meal you can do better. I will not come back.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

We love the simplicity of Bacco's. We always get a great welcome, the staff recognise us by name, they know what we want to drink on arrival and the service is subtly ever present but not intrusive. Food is magnificent, I am attempting to try most dishes on the menu and so far have not been disappointed.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Very busy pizza restaurant in the heart of Jindabyne. Pizzas were good. Prices were reasonable (not cheap like Dominos but the pizzas are sooooooo much better).

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I'm not actually being sarcastic when I say I wish I could have Baccos for dinner every night. I always go here when I'm in Jindabyne, usually to an early seating as it is quieter. The restaurant can seat about 50 and is a great place for celebrations too.
The meals are always amazing and always consistent which is why I choose to go back. My favourite of course is the Polo Bacco which I definitely recommend getting.
Service does take a bit longer than needed but it's worth the wait for sure.
Tips
- ask for entree and main to be delivered at the same time
- make a reservation as it can get pretty busy especially during winter
- always order dessert