“Great restaurant”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 January 2012

Im surprised there aren't more reviews about this retaurant!

I had a great dinner here with family after a days worth of hiking around the blue mountains. Great ambiance, food, service and location. Highly recommended!

2  Thank Dave_Syd
There are newer reviews for A-Roon Thai Kitchen

Reviewed 21 January 2012

As locals, we like to try the restaurants in our area. Unfortunately, our experience with Aroon was just disgraceful.

The service was woeful, the food dreadful (not to mention that every dish received was wrong!), and the restaurant itself is a dingy, grubby hole with torn carpet.

Now as an avid traveller in Asia, I have eaten at some pretty dodgy places, but I have had better food from a street stall at 2am in Phuket.

I guess it would help if the owners were actually Thai ....

1  Thank SujoyP
Reviewed 16 December 2011

Aroon Thai kitchen has amazing Thai food, it is family owned, everything and I mean everything (up to the spring rolls) are made from scratch. The restaurant looks average, and its not the most fancy place to dine but hey! the food and the service makes up for it 110%. I am now a regular there because no where else compares. It is also very affordable.

1  Thank hospolu
Reviewed 20 January 2010

The Thai Kitchen is good food at a very reasonable price. We went here in Jan. 2010.

I would recommend it to anyone looking for a little more tasty food on a budget. It's a diner style, but has some interesting wall decor.

1  Thank jccarter