“Was alright”
Review of Blue Hour Cafe - CLOSED

Blue Hour Cafe
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: This is a small Cafe, but highly recommended. We had a fabulous Brunch for Two and it has freshly ground coffee and thus the best Coffee we had in the two weeks we were in Australia. We highly recommend this wonderful small, cozy and intimate cafe. And it has a brandnew installed toilet which most cafes in the area do not have.
Sydney
“Was alright”
Reviewed 26 August 2012

Not much on the plate. Got the veggie sandwich and for $15 wasnt great value at all. Staff were friendly enough. Atmosphere was nice

Visited August 2012

Katoomba, Australia
“One of the few with gluten-free deserts”
Reviewed 22 May 2012

Helps with my partner -while I indulge - great coffee as well

Visited March 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Horrible staff ruin an otherwise beautiful cafe”
Reviewed 5 May 2012

As local I used to go this this cafe often for both takeaway coffee and yummy sit down breakfasts, however I have had to stop visiting all together due to the shocking lack of customer service I have experienced the last few times. The waitresses are horrible, they have no interest in satisfying regular customers, only flirting with young men that enter the cafe. They are SO rude and need to learn a thing or two about customer service!! I would not recommended this cafe to anyone.

• Visited May 2012
3 Thank M2323
NSW
“Favourite drop-in”
Reviewed 1 May 2012

We are locals and this is our favourite drop-in for excellent coffee and ultra-special home-made toasted fruit loaf that tastes like the most heavenly Christmas pudding. It's comfortable, cosy and the staff are always pleasant.

• Visited May 2012
ChilliGarlic
“Breakfast en route”
Reviewed 27 April 2012

I stopped in for breakfast on a trip from Lithgow to Sydney. The sun was warm, so I sat outside to enjoy the passing parade of hikers, backpackers, and locals.

Poached eggs were timed perfectly, and rested on fantastic home made grainy sour dough that was thick and filling. The white beans were likewise cooked well, and were nutty and smooth. I enjoyed the well-made coffee that was creamy, the right temperature, and with a roast full of flavour. The staff were friendly and efficient. A nice break in the journey that improved my mood quite nicely.

• Visited April 2012