“Coffee.”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating
“Coffee.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

Just had coffee, nice cup. Very busy, well organised, a little wait, but that's ok. Convenient location.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Diane B

Sydney, Australia
“Quick coffee and cake”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Nice coffee and blueberry tart. Warm and inviting cafe, friendly & courteous service. Highly recommended.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Dragonman106
Hornsby, Australia
“Terrible service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

My partner and I were looking for somewhere to grab lunch in Katoomba during our stay. There were two free tables when we went in, one at the back near the kitchen that was clean, and one at the front window that had two milkshake cups on it. We asked if we could sit at the front and the waitress serving us got frustrated. She slammed the cups together and stormed off, and didn't return. We sat for about 15 minutes at the table that had been left dirty, noticing she was not busy but wasn't returning. We then left. If you're going to be a waitress then do your job. If customers want a specific table then you need to deal with the oh-so-huge inconvenience of cleaning it. And make sure to do the very important job of actually serving your customers after they have been seated.

3 Thank Barry O
Katoomba, Australia
“Time has not been kind”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

The old days of The Blues Cafe and Zuppa... When Zuppa was owned by Gerad? It was the place to be, now sadly it's the place to avoid, poor service or maybe the staff think Im not trendy enough to be here! terrible food and incredibly unclean.... Better off eating out of the Toderellos scrap box than Zuppa! Sorry Zuppa

3 Thank Jilliey
Rangiora, New Zealand
“Good price, nice food...but”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

I had 25 minutes before my Explorer bus was due - and I was really needing some lunch. This cafe looked nice and offered all day breakfast. I asked how long for scrambled eggs and bacon - explaining my time restriction. No problem they said - will only take 6 minutes...
I took a seat outside - opposite the beautiful Carrington Hotel, so a nice outlook in the sunshine. The waitress was getting really annoyed with a grizzling small child - it was obviously just tired, but she was not happy, and her negativity was really stressing the poor Mum. Other diners weren't bothered; if anyone noticed they appeared sympathetic.
After 15 minutes my juice arrived... But no food - won't be long I was told... It arrived after 20 minutes - and was very nice, but as my bus came when I was only halfway through eating it, it was a bit disappointing!