“Magnificent”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 15 June 2014

What a beautiful gem we found at Katoomba for breakfast. Extremely cheerful and obliging staff and the most delicious breakfast. All our meals were so appetising and enjoyable after our morning trip from Sydney. Well done and much appreciated

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Really pleased we discovered this little gem the breakfast we had was awesome! My girlfriend had the eggs benedict with asparagus and smoked salmon and I had the bacon and sweet potato frittata...both highly reccommended!

1  Thank AdamIveson
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

An undiscovered gem. We discovered Pomegranate a few weeks ago when our usual haunt started to go down hill. Delicious breakfast and coffee. Best thing is that it is quiet. Lovely lounge music instead of the usual loud noise in other places.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

The memory of the awful salad I had here still lingers. Have they never heard of rockette or baby spinach leaves? Or any lettuce other than the old-fashioned iceberg which you can leave mouldering away in the bottom of the fridge for aeons? And what about a vinaigrette with a bit of bite? I may be alone here, but I do like a salad with a bit of flavour. You can get a good innovative salad just up the road in Blackheath, in the old movie theatre area - why don't the good folks at Pomegranate scoot up there and take a look? My husband was equally under-impressed with his dish, though I will say it was not as memorably awful as mine. Just bland.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

My wife eggs benedict with asparagus and I had the big breakky - both were excellent. Coffee was fantastic.