“I love Sanwiye!”

Dining options: Reservations
Katoomba, Australia
“I love Sanwiye!”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Make sure you have cash - that's it's only downfall. The food is really good, big fresh servings, very generous. Great variety of food and our kids love it. The dumplings, chicken salad and large pancake are my favourite. Love their tea and the little biscuits they serve afterwards (hmmm where can I get those biscuits?). You need to try this place!

• Visited September 2013

• Korean first
New South Wales
“Generous servings, street food style, value for money”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

NOTE cash only. A huge selection of Korean food on offering, and the servings are big for the price you pay you wont need a dish each but bet you find it hard to not order as the choice is vast!

Visited October 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Very Disappointing”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

I was really looking forward to eating at this restaurant..so tonight our family of 5 went there to try it...

The meal started out well with nice entrees but when our mains came even though they all looked great as I started to eat my Chicken Bulgogoi I realised the CHICKEN WAS RAW....I immediately called the waitress over and she said "yes we don't cook it very much"...I said you can't serve raw chicken it could make me sick and she said she would cook it more...I then said I wanted beef as I didn't think raw beef would do me any harm....

When the beef Bulgogi came out I ate a bit of it but was worried that it may have been served on my raw chicken plate so I barely touched it....

I have eaten at Korean restaurants in the past but I wouldn't go back to this one....Hopefully I wont get sick later :(

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank wombeyan6
katoomba
“fresh and cheap”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Had lunch there with husband and 9 yo granddaughter. Plenty of good food choices. Grandaughter had the sushi which she loved and we had the dumplings and vegetarian pancake. So fresh and tasty! Have been to this restaurant many times for lunch and dinner (recommend to book for dinner). Small in size but big in value. Do not order the eel unless you love the stuff (I'm sure its an acquired taste and my first try but too strong for me). Highly recommend as a local.

• Visited August 2013
singapore
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Affordable korean in the mountains”
Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

Food was just above average but the portions were large and it was very affordable...restaurant is quite small but very cosy with a homely feel run by koreans...

• Visited August 2013