“Hearty portions!”

Dining options: Delivery
Tilos
“Hearty portions!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Perfect for hearty, tasty grub after a long day's walking - and the prices are great. BYO - buy a bottle from Dan Murphy's down the road.

Visited May 2014

Sydney, Australia
“Take Away would have been a better option”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

When we arrived we thought the place was nice and cozy. The waitress seemed nice but it took 15 minutes to get service. My husband ordered a pizza, myself a pasta. After 20 minutes the pizza arrived which isn't too bad, and it was pretty delicious. Luckily for me my husband was okay with me pinching a slice because my pasta didn't come out for at least another 20minutes. He was finishing up before I started which is extremely annoying. However, the chicken boscaiola I ordered was absolutely delicious! The food was good, the service was not. We would order take away from here to enjoy the food without enduring the disappointing table service.

• Visited May 2014
Canberra, Australia
“Great for the family”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Great place to take the family for dinner.

Staff are very welcoming and more than happy to cater to your needs.

Food is execellent, pizza's, pasta plates were cleaned up by all the family. Chef personally delivered 10yo daughters pasta to ensure the sauce was not too hot for her - brilliant service.

Highly recommend.

• Visited January 2014
Townsville, Australia
“Fresh and fast”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I only ordered takeaway so I can't really comment on the service but the food was delicious. The lasagne was a real standout as was the freshness of the Greek salad we ordered. I'd definitely return here.

• Visited April 2014
Magnetic Island, Australia
“Great Takeaway!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We recently ordered some takeaway pizza and pasta from Rene's, food was delicious and ready to pick up in 15 minutes. I'd recommend this to others.

• Visited April 2014