“Great accommodation witha view”
Review of In My View

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Katoomba
In My View
Ranked #4 of 19 Katoomba B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Very well appointed room with a relaxing spa bath and a quite balcony that looks over the adjacant valleys. A great place to sit and enjoy a quite drink as the sun is setting.
In My View is conveniently located with the Scenic Railway, scenic views and the local Golf Club all nearby. Reasaurants and other mountains attractions are all within easy reach.
David is a great host. He is very welcoming and makes sute you're all set and leaves you alone to do what you wamnt to do.
I will definately be back next time I visit the Blue Mountains.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo

Reviewed 17 September 2012

In My View is a beautiful quiet location overlooking stunning views of the Blue Mountains, but still close to restaurants and scenic venues. David was a warm and friendly host, the room cosy and modern with a lovely deck to view the wonderful scenery and soak in the afternoon sun. Loved the location and peacefulness of the place. Would certainly highly recommend especially for bike riders - both mountain and road riding.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2012

We stayed here for two nights and it was excellent in every way.David was a great host and left us to our own devices once we had checked in. The accommodation was modern and cozy. Triangle spa bath with jets...wine cheese, mountain views...very romantic, just what we were after.Excellent location as a few major scenic sights/activities are based off Cliff drive.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sue G
Reviewed 19 August 2012

We stayed here for two nights and it was excellent in every way. The hosts are very friendly and kind, making us feel very welcomed. The room was great, clean, comfy and complete with a very inviting bed with stunning views from the room. Excellent location as a few major scenic sights/activities are based off Cliff drive.
It was a very enjoyable experience and we will definitely be returning to stay here again next time.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2012

We stayed here for just one night and found the accommodation excellent. David was a great host and left us to our own devices once we had checked in.
The rooms are cosy, warm, comfortable and just what we were looking for. The spa bath is a great touch on these cold winter nights and great with a glass of vino.
The room was extremely neat and well furnished with everything you would need, including tea and coffee facilities, fridge and microwave, a hair dryer for the ladies and a lovely big comfy king size bed.... PERFECT!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2012

I stayed here for one night, and the room was very nice. There are only two rooms, and so the rooms are very quiet and you can't get any more privacy. My room was nicely furnished and even had a spa in the ensuite!

It was a very nice location away from the typical "tourist hub" in Katoomba, but it was also very convenient and close to Scenic World, Echo Point also close to the KCC Centre for those who are looking for a place to stay during conferences.

David, the host, was very hospitable and friendly, and he welcomed us with open arms.

I would recommend this place for anyone looking for a quiet getaway in the Blue Mountains. You can't get much better than this.

Room Tip: There are only two rooms - so not much to say here.