“Quiet getaway”
Review of In My View

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Katoomba
In My View
Ranked #6 of 19 Katoomba B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 October 2012

Great place to relax and base yourself while in the Blue Mountains. David made sure we were settled in then left us to it. Large clean room, quiet location with great view and close to Katoomba town centre. Room was clean and spa great to relax in at the end of the day. Would definitely recommend and stay here again.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 October 2012

Beautiful/new/luxurious property just perfect for a romantic weekend away. Everything had been thought of to make our stay more comfortable, David was friendly and helpful but not intrusive and all of this was at a reasonable price! We will definitely be back!! :)

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2012

In my view is centrally located to all the beautifully attractions of the Blue Mountains in stunning Katoomba. The rooms are high quality with ultra modern facilities and picture perfect views of the sandstone mountains and valleys. The Perfect weekend getaway for couples.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2012

I stayed 2 nights to attend a reunion weekend ,"In my view " was perfect........very comfortable,cosy,great bed,.....loved the spa and has Foxtel so it was brilliant being able to watch the US golf in the mornings. .All set in a beautiful scenic location and a wonderful host in David

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Very well appointed room with a relaxing spa bath and a quite balcony that looks over the adjacant valleys. A great place to sit and enjoy a quite drink as the sun is setting.
In My View is conveniently located with the Scenic Railway, scenic views and the local Golf Club all nearby. Reasaurants and other mountains attractions are all within easy reach.
David is a great host. He is very welcoming and makes sute you're all set and leaves you alone to do what you wamnt to do.
I will definately be back next time I visit the Blue Mountains.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2012

In My View is a beautiful quiet location overlooking stunning views of the Blue Mountains, but still close to restaurants and scenic venues. David was a warm and friendly host, the room cosy and modern with a lovely deck to view the wonderful scenery and soak in the afternoon sun. Loved the location and peacefulness of the place. Would certainly highly recommend especially for bike riders - both mountain and road riding.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2012

We stayed here for two nights and it was excellent in every way.David was a great host and left us to our own devices once we had checked in. The accommodation was modern and cozy. Triangle spa bath with jets...wine cheese, mountain views...very romantic, just what we were after.Excellent location as a few major scenic sights/activities are based off Cliff drive.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sue G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Katoomba
The Carrington Hotel
Katoomba Manor
#4 of 19 in Katoomba
Fairmont Resort Blue Mountains - MGallery Collection
Lilianfels Resort & Spa - Blue Mountains

Been to In My View? Share your experiences!