“Great location”
Review of In My View

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Katoomba
In My View
Ranked #5 of 19 Katoomba B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 December 2012

Great views, clean and good value for money.David the owner was very nice and helpful.
Would definitely consider this place again if we get back to the blue mountains.
Excellent place to come back to after a hard day of rock climbing.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 December 2012 via mobile

Stayed here one night on a layover from USA to New Zealand. Wish we could have spent a couple more nights. Decided to walk from train station to In My View. A little too far with luggage. The room is across the street from valley views and about 50 feet from Narrow Neck Road. Narrow Neck Road is a scenic 20 minute walk from the Golden Staircase trail. David, the owner, was very helpful. The only suggestion is to provide coffee or tea supplies. We would definitely return.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 1 December 2012

After hearing all the rave reviews about In My VIew on TripAdvisor, we decided to book our weekend getaway there. We were not disappointed, it was what we wanted and more; modern, inviting, cozy and relaxing. It was also in a great location, few minutes drive to all the main centres and attractions in the blue mountains. We felt extremely comfortable and very welcome.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2012

In My View once again offered a nice , relaxing environment to get away from the busy times. The location was perfect for enjoying bush walks, fine scenery and popular spots. The comfortable furnishings in the room were greatly appreciated. It is these reasons why we have been back several times now over the years.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2012

We stayed at In My View two nights in late October. David, the host was very helpful from the first time I got in touch with him to organise our booking. Based on his recommendation I could pre-book a table at an excellent but not over priced restaurant for a birthday dinner. He also offered to organise anything additional if required by us.
We called him as soon as we arrived and he was there 5 minutes later to show us around. Very friendly with a good sense of humour :)

The other reviews are correct in that at this place you willl not be disturbed unless you wish to be. The room is very clean, the mattresse is one of the best we have ever slept on (king size), beautiful quality bedding and a practical bathroom with a large corner spa bath. There is also a kitchenette in the room with a bar fridge. Large TV with plenty of channels to choose from if you wish; however we preferred to spend the time we actually spent in the room on the terrace which faces an incredible view (wonderful sunsets)!! the mountains really do turn blue at the Blue Mountains!

There are walks starting even a few minutes from the door.

There are only two rooms so there is a good chance that you migvht be the only ones staying there as it was in our case. Very peaceful, either 2 minutes drive or 20-30min walk from the town centre.

As we were after a comfortable accommodation at a convenient location In My View gets my highest rating!

Room Tip: Both rooms have the same view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2012

In My View offers convenient location, comfortable, modern and luxurious accommodation with a stunning view. David's (host) unobtrusive, gentle, warm and welcoming manner was a forerunner to a time of exquisite tranquility. We have returned again and again. We are reluctant to tell anyone how good this place is - we want to have it to ourselves!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2012

Great place to relax and base yourself while in the Blue Mountains. David made sure we were settled in then left us to it. Large clean room, quiet location with great view and close to Katoomba town centre. Room was clean and spa great to relax in at the end of the day. Would definitely recommend and stay here again.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Katoomba
The Carrington Hotel
Lilianfels Resort & Spa - Blue Mountains
Lurline House
Lurline House
#6 of 19 in Katoomba

Been to In My View? Share your experiences!