“Quick break” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of In My View

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Katoomba
In My View
Ranked #4 of 20 Katoomba B&B and Inns
Adelaide
“Quick break”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed in katoomba for a couple of nights in February. We booked in my view due to reviews and were not disappointed. Host David was very welcoming with great knowledge of surrounding area. Room was tastefully decorated and very comfortable. Nice quiet area.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Guest reviews are vital to our operation and we are extremely grateful that you took the time to post one. Thank you Julie and Stuart for choosing In My View and we are glad you weren't disappointed. I hope you enjoyed/ survived your fast laps around Mt. Panorama Stuart.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

An enjoyable stay, The room was a lovely size and bed comfortable.
The next step would be to provide (if requested) a breakfast but other than that great!
Close to the views of the blue mountains. Wonderful area and a must see for tourists to Sydney.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Winston33
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this review, 2 February 2014
We do appreciate you taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. It is pleasing to know that we provided a comfortable base from you could explore this wonderful reigon. As we value and take seriously all comments we are certainly going to look into the breakfast option
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

My husband and I recently spent two nights at In My View and had a fantastic stay. Both the room and bathroom were modern, spotlessly clean and very quiet. Excellent location too, great Blue Mountains walks start at the dirt track just across the road and there's lots of nearby lookouts.

David gave us a map when we arrived and helped us to plan our walks for the next day, giving us lots of advice. He's very knowledgeable about the surrounding area. We'd already booked to eat at Pins On Lurline and the food was so good that we decided to eat there the second night too!

Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank haz144
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Harriet and James it was a pleasure to host you and thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I'm glad the information was helpful and that you enjoyed " Pins ". I hope you think of us next time your travels bring you to the Blue Mountains.
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014

Great time was had here. InMyView was a terrific well located and comfortable venue.. our favourite thing was the front deck for breakfast with the kookaburras. We took bikes to get in and out of town by starlight, and to do the dirt trail that heads out into the valley right out the front of the accommodation.
David gave us a great reco for a coffee shop (caseiopeia) that did a fantastic brew. We also found a great korean restaurant in the main street - also highly recommended.

Room Tip: Only two rooms - both similar.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank NextTargetAnnapurna
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this review, 26 January 2014
Thank you Anthony and Fiona for posting a review of your stay with us. I'm glad the coffee suggestion worked and its always good to receive restaurant recommendations. I look forward to greeting you again some time soon
Los Angeles, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

I stayed in one of the In My View units over Christmas and really enjoyed my stay. While the property is very positively reviewed on TripAdvisor and therefore well-known among this audience, it has the look and feel of a hidden gem. The unit was charming, clean, and well appointed. I really enjoyed the large tub, which was a nice way to unwind after canyoneering, climbing, and bushwalking. The view from the deck, which looks onto the valley, was exceptional and particularly stunning in the morning.

The host, David, was very extremely welcoming. He pointed me in the direction of great restaurants and I enjoyed his stories, both of Katoomba and from his travels. I also loved the giftwrapped Tim Tams that he and his wife left me on Christmas. This was a very nice and unexpected touch.

Overall, I highly recommend In My View to those travelling through Katoomba. Reserve early as there are only two units. You will be happy you did.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Snypdragon
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this review, 18 January 2014
Vivian, firstly thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your comprehensive review. As I already indicated to you, you are a person of great resource and motivation, a wonderful example of making the most every moment. Good luck Vivian, hopefully we will meet you again
St Albans, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

Lovely place and David (Owner) is a lovely chap. Worth staying to use as a base to explore the Blue Mountains. David had some excellent recommendations for restaurants so worth trying to book some of these in advance!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this review, 18 January 2014
Hi Katherine and Rob we do appreciate you taking the time to post a review. You comments are very important to us as we attempt to maintain the standards our guests deserve. Should you return to Australia in the future we hope you will be able visit us
Matlock, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

My son booked for us as he had been to stay earlier in the year. Our stay was every bit as good as he had said it would be. The room was well appointed and the bed very comfortable, which is a plus in our view! The views from the window are excellent and we enjoyed watching the birdlife from the verandah. Not, in any way a complaint but it would have made the trip even better if a small continental breakfast had been available although we were left a packet of milk and plenty teabags! Excellent stay and we would stay again. We wish our stay had been longer and would certainly make our next visit for several nights. Walking in the vicinity is good.

Room Tip: I would heartily recommend In My View but do remember to take your breakfast with you,
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Lindsey and Paul thank you for reviewing your stay with us. We are pleased that you thought Tim made a good choice. Next time you will have to visit longer to allow time to explore the beautiful area