“A lovely place to stay. J & G NOOSAVILLE QLD.”
Review of In My View

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Katoomba
In My View
Ranked #5 of 19 Katoomba B&B and Inns
Noosaville, Australia
“A lovely place to stay. J & G NOOSAVILLE QLD.”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Unfortunately the weather was wet and extremely foggy,but the excellent accommodation made up for any disappointment. It was clean, modern, comfortable, and very well kept. The perfect place to have a restful break. David was the perfect host.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Thank you very much Gwenda and John for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so sorry about the weather but glad you still had an enjoyable time, you will have to come again, hopefully when the weather is a little kinder.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Lemon Tree Passage NSW Australia
Reviewed 26 March 2014

We had a three night stay with friends, and had both rooms booked. We loved the surroundings looking over the mountains and it was a lovely, peaceful and quiet area. The rooms had everything you require for a break away and a very comfy bed, great after a long day walking the various tracks!! Our host David was extremely welcoming and helpful at all times. We would recommend In My View to anyone wishing to get away for a well deserved break.

1 Thank Kyran L
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Thank you very much Kyran and John for finding the time to review your stay with us, especially with everything else you have on your plate at present. Your comments are greatly appreciated and I do hope we will be able to greet you again in the future
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I had a lovely stay at this place. David and Desley are perfect hosts. The room and adjoining bathroom was modern, clean and fresh. The bed and linen were excellent quality. David and Desley have obviously thought about what people expect when they stay at such a place. The location is wonderful. The morning mountain vista is inspiring and the quiet is restful. I slept well. Thank you I'll be coming back soon.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Thank you very much Ben for your comprehensive and insightful review, can I say that hosting people like you is easy and pleasurable.
I do hope you can return
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Had a great 4 night stay here. We were 2 couples so booked both rooms & loved both the privacy at times & the opportunity to come together & share the patio & the beautiful view. Perfect for 2 couples sharing a holiday.
Very impressed with the decor,quality & spaciousness of the rooms & the location .
David was a great host.

Room Tip: Rooms are identical
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Thank you Judy & David for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to post a review. It is good to know that we could provide a suitable venue for the purpose you were seeking. Hopefully we will greet you again
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed at In My View on the 1/3/2014 and had a wonderful time. David the owner was extremely friendly and helpful in recommending things to do and restaurants to go to. The room was perfect and very comfortable. We were unlucky with the weather so will definitely be back soon. The location is great- very close to all the local attractions and town centre. Thank you for a relaxing night away. We will be back.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Marnie & Lachlan, thank you very much for your wonderful review and for being great guests
It makes my role easy hosting people like you.
As the weather was so bad I hope it does not deter you from returning
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Had a great stay here in early February! The room is great in every aspect, as is the owner David who suggested a great walk for us opposite the accommodation. The location is beautiful with fantastic morning and evening views over the bush from the comfort of the room. Would love to stay here again!

1 Thank James M
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this review, 16 February 2014
Thank you James and Brittany for choosing to stay with us and for posting a review. I'm really pleased my suggestions worked for you and that it helped make your time with us that little bit more enjoyable. Again thank you, and best of luck to you both with your studies
Adelaide
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed in katoomba for a couple of nights in February. We booked in my view due to reviews and were not disappointed. Host David was very welcoming with great knowledge of surrounding area. Room was tastefully decorated and very comfortable. Nice quiet area.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Guest reviews are vital to our operation and we are extremely grateful that you took the time to post one. Thank you Julie and Stuart for choosing In My View and we are glad you weren't disappointed. I hope you enjoyed/ survived your fast laps around Mt. Panorama Stuart.