“" A Hidden Gem "”
Review of In My View

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Katoomba
In My View
Ranked #6 of 19 Katoomba B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This place is exactly this "A Hidden Gem ". We googled and contacted a number of places before stumbling upon this place & we are certainly glad we did. The place is tucked away a short distance from the town of Katoomba and nearby attractions including Scenic World.
The accommodation itself is superb. Immaculately clean and well appointed with fantastic views. The host David made us feel welcome and met us on arrival even though it was 7pm at night. David recommended an absolutely fabulous restaurant called 'Pins on Lurline' which again was only a short drive away. This place is highly recommended. My wife and I are quite fussy when it comes to accommodation and this place did not disappoint!. Can't wait to return!

Room Tip: Only 2 rooms here so can't go wrong with either.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Snipits2
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Peter and Kylie I can't thank you enough for your comprehensive and considered review. I can only say how nice it was to have you as guests and that " Pins " did not disappoint. As you know we currently upgrading amenities as we strive to maintain the best possible standards

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Wonderful, tastfully decorated & restful room, well appointed & spacious in quiet location handy to Scenic World and nearby attractions. David was very helpful, even before we arrived - our Garmin had us going to a different address. Total privacy and excellent views (when not fogged in, lol). Highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lizk26
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Liz and Adrian we are very appreciative of you taking the time to review your stay with us. As you know our business relies on guest feedback so thank you and please come again

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Take a step out of the hustle and bustle of Katoomba and a step back from the cliffs of the Blue Mountains and rest your rump on your king bed with spectacular views! Felt comfortable and welcome on arrival thanks to our friendly hosts. Will certainly recommend to friends and family traveling up to the Blue Mountains. Spa is a perfect end to relieve aching legs after a trek down into the valley or helping your tummy settle after dining out (beware of the extra bubbles!).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Thank you very much for your informative and colourful review .We love it. It is a pleasure to serve guests such as you and it is our hope you will find your way back soon

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Nice quiet street, spacious room and bathroom. It was a very enjoyable and relaxed stay. Its location was a short drive to Katoomba and Leura which made it very convenient. Definitely will stay here again if I am visiting the mountains again.

• Stayed: June 2014
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Thank you Gy and Joanna for choosing In My View for your recent two day break. It was very nice having you stay with us and for taking the time to review your stay we are very appreciative. Gy you say you will stay with us again should you return to Katoomba please do as you will be most welcome

Reviewed 2 June 2014

The only thing separating your massive bed and the spectacular view is a pane of glass and a very quiet suburban street. The enormous room (with a cavernous bathroom) also has its own large balcony from which to glass of wine while watching the sun go down over the mountains. There is also a kitchenette so you can enjoy your own meals. The rooms are very private and quiet. We stayed here for two nights after the Easter long weekend; David was very welcoming and had great local knowledge that helped us to make the most of our short visit. He also very kindly got back to us a small forgotten item after we left. The location was ideal - we were able to walk to most of the main attractions in Katoomba such as Scenic World and the look out to the Three Sisters. This is highly recommended accommodation.

Room Tip: There are only two rooms so a private, quiet stay is assured.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Thank you very much Charles and Ellen for taking the time to post such a comprehensive and informative review. You were wonderful guests and we are so glad you enjoyed your visit to the Blue Mountains. Hopefully we will greet you again.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Fantastic place with cliff top views of Blue Mountains. Quiet and restful a short car trip from main town. Lots of brilliant walks close by as is scenic rail. Our hosts made us very welcome and the room and amenities first class. Couldn't believe the quiet and awoke to a blanket of fog.
Will be going back again!

Room Tip: Not applicable
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Susanna and Jim we very much appreciate your wonderful review. We rely heavily on guest feedback as we strive to provide the best possible accommodation we can so thank you again

Reviewed 25 May 2014

My boyfriend and I had a really nice stay at In My View. The room was beautiful, with a verandah looking onto the valley and mountains. It was very clean and modern with a really nice spa bath and toiletries. The location was perfect to Echo Point and Scenic World. Decalie was lovely and very welcoming. She recommended a restaurant to us called Pins however unfortunately it was closed until 13th June. There is however lots of restaurants to choose from at Katoomba, 5 mins away

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you Shona for choosing In My View we really appreciate and value your business.
We hope our proximity to all the main attractions added to your enjoyment and that you might stay with us again when next you visit the Blue Mountains