“A wonderful experience - Highly recommend!”
Review of In My View

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Katoomba
In My View
Ranked #5 of 19 Katoomba B&B and Inns
Canberra, Australia
“A wonderful experience - Highly recommend!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My partner and I had a wonderful stay here! A beautiful room with a breathtaking view - a view that needs to be seen to be believed! We found the location to be perfect - a very short drive to everywhere we wanted to go. David was exceptionally helpful and welcoming. We really look forward to our next stay!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lovetravel1234444
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Hi Katrina and Will thank you for choosing In My View we really appreciate your business. Thank you also for reviewing your stay and it is pleasing to learn that we were able to satisfy your needs. We look forward to greeting you again

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We stayed in this suite for two evenings as we were adventure racing in the Blue Mountains. In My View provides a beautiful room in a peaceful location with mountain views. The room is spacious, spa is comfortable enough for two and generally very quiet. Easy to find, with excellent hosts made it a seamless trip.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ReedyKappa
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Thank you Helen and Steve for reviewing your stay with us. How did the Adventure Racing go from your description it sounded like great fun. Glad we could help make your weekend enjoyable and looking forward to seeing you again.
Culburra Beach, Australia
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My partner and I stayed here for 2 nights and were in love with the place! We were greeted by David when we arrived, who is just the lovliest person, and shown to our room. Our room was SO much better than any hotel - it is modern and spacious, king bed, double spa, heating, fantastic views, kitchenette etc. The attention to detail is amazing, a lot of thought has gone into the making of this place. David made us feel very welcome and went out of his way to accommodate us. I highly recommend this place for any couple looking for somehwere to stay in the Blue Mountains!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Teegan T
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Guests like you not only make my job easy, but also very enjoyable. Teegan and Adam it was great having you stay and thank you for taking the time to post a review. Your kind comments are much appreciated. I hope your shoulder is healing well Adam, you certainly have an excellent nurse. Kind Regards
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

We had a lovely stay here, we stayed for two nights. Close to great views of the blue mountains, a short drive to the three sisters.
David made us feel very welcome and had great suggestions for places to visit and eat.
The room is very spacious and with the added benefit of a very comfortable king size bed. Overall great facilities backed by good service.
Thanks David

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Henrik T
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Henrik and Kylie it is so pleasing to read that you enjoyed your stay at In My View. We very much appreciate guest feedback and that you have taken the time to do so. I hope things are going well for you with your new job and look forward to meeting you again some time soon
Wodonga, Australia
Reviewed 14 July 2014

To celebrate our 1 year anniversary my husband and I looked and looked for somewhere to stay in Katoomba and by chance I stumbled upon In My View and it was everything we could have hoped for. It was well presented, great location, amazing views (even when it was raining), David was helpful and attentive, we would be hard pressed to find a fault. We left relaxed having thoroughly enjoyed our stay at In My View.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Thank you very much Ellen firstly for finding our place and then posting such a positive review. Your comments are appreciated especially when we played some small role in making your first anniversary a memorable occasion
Lafayette, Louisiana
Reviewed 9 July 2014

My wife and I arrived in Sydney from Louisiana USA and the short drive up to the mountains was very pleasurable. The drive up Cliff Drive has spectacular views, one of which is a picturesque modern balcony overlooking the Grand Canyon with trees growing in it. Angela was elated as I pulled into the car-park. The accommodations are much better that advertised. In My View is a must if you are looking for serenity and easy access to the amenities of Katoomba and the Blue Mountains. Thank you David this was the highlight of our two week drive-about in Australia.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
Its great to know that Angela was so happy with our accommodation. Albert, you and Angela are a wonderful couple and that we helped make your Australian visit something to remember is special. I hope your " outback " driving tour worked out. Take care and hopefully our paths might cross again in the future
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This place is exactly this "A Hidden Gem ". We googled and contacted a number of places before stumbling upon this place & we are certainly glad we did. The place is tucked away a short distance from the town of Katoomba and nearby attractions including Scenic World.
The accommodation itself is superb. Immaculately clean and well appointed with fantastic views. The host David made us feel welcome and met us on arrival even though it was 7pm at night. David recommended an absolutely fabulous restaurant called 'Pins on Lurline' which again was only a short drive away. This place is highly recommended. My wife and I are quite fussy when it comes to accommodation and this place did not disappoint!. Can't wait to return!

Room Tip: Only 2 rooms here so can't go wrong with either.