All reviewsscenic worldspa bathblue mountainsvery comfortable king size bedshort drivestayed here for two nightsfriendly hostslovely roomgreat place to staygreat weekendwalking distanceecho pointdavidvalleywalksaccommodationkitchenette
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Only stayed for 2 nights. Everything was top-notch. We wish we were there longer as it is a good base from which to explore, right opposite park-land. A very nice Waratah in flower outside the room's window.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

It was so good of you to take the time to post a review of your stay with us, thank you.
Your comments are really appreciated and we hope that we continue to provide accommodation to a standard that our guests deserve

Reviewed 2 November 2017

We loved it. I was traveling with some friends and we booked both rooms. The rooms were immaculate and the location was wonderful. David was ready with suggestions and advice. The area is lovely and it was our pleasure to spend a few days there.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Thank you, your kind words a very much appreciated we are so glad In My View suited your needs and was able to provide a good launching platform for your exciting road trip
Travel safe

Reviewed 28 October 2017

David was an exceptional host. He made me feel very welcomed on arrival & nothing was too much trouble. David’s communication in the time leading up to my stay & the day of my arrival was also terrific. The self-contained suite was tastefully styled & I was very impressed with the king sized bed, the fully equipped kitchenette & the luxurious 2 person spa bath in the bathroom. The suite also offered breathtaking views of the Megalong & Jamison Valleys from the adjoining deck. I cannot fault my experience at David's property as the listing description was perfectly accurate. I look forward to staying there again on future visits & would highly recommend David's accommodation to other potential guests.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

I am humbled by your wonderful comments.Thank you for taking the time to post a review, its detail will I'm sure assist potential guests. All the very best for the future which I hope includes a return to In My View

Reviewed 4 October 2017

My girlfriend and I stayed here for a weekend in late September. David was a very warm and welcoming host. The room was not only finished beautifully, but was also immaculate. The bathroom was no different, and the small kitchenette serviced our needs excellently.
As the name may suggest, the view was magnificent. Despite how wonderful the photographs of the room and outlook are, they honestly do not do either of them justice. For any future trips that we plan to the Blue Mountains, I will not hesitate to contact David again.
Thank you so much for helping to make our weekend what it was.
Nick and Case.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Thank you so much for those kind words it gives us much pleasure when we can provide something that gives our guests exactly what they are looking for
You were wonderful to host and we would love to welcome you back

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We were looking for somewhere 'out of town' where we could enjoy a peaceful two nights away from Sydney - and In My View was perfect for this.

The unit was spacious enough for the two of us and looked brand new. The owner, David, was really friendly and made us feel right at home – and with a separate entry for guests you wouldn’t know the units are attached to the main residence.

We really enjoyed sitting on the deck with our wine and cheese, listening to the birds as we watched the sun go down over the escarpment.

A brilliant and relaxing weekend away.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
InMyView374, Owner at In My View, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Your comments and that you took the time to post them are very much appreciated. It is really satisfying to offer accommodation that is suitable and meets the expectations of our guests
Again thank you and we hope to see you again