“The best view ever !” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Katoomba
“The best view ever !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

What an amazing place .
Staying across the road at lilianfels and our lovely waitress recommended we ate there as Darley's was closed Mondays.
What a treat.... We were sat on the veranda , at the very edge of the valley !!!!! Couldn't believe our luck for such a romantic setting watching the au go down behind the blue mountains.
To top it all .....the food was to die for !
I had grilled lamb loin and it was the best lamb I have ever tasted ! And as for the roasted fig tart .........need I say more......heaven on a plate .
I would recommend here to everyone :-))))))))))

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Ralf B, General Manager at Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent experience at Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant.

It’s a pleasure to read that you had a great experience, and enjoyed the Facilities and our team that looked after you, I hope I will be able to welcome you back shortly. I agree with you re the view, it’s a one in a million. I still get excited after all that time when I am at Echoes.

gm@escarpmentgroup.com.au

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

At Echos we had amazing mid week break with our beautiful room, the stunning views, amazing food - all topped off by the staff who were friendly and professional.Our stay was thoroughly enjoyable. The meal at Darley's Restaurant was superb, the best meal we have ever enjoyed. Dominic, our waiter, was friendly without being intrusive and was knowledgable giving insights into the produce and wine and where they were sourced.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Ralf B, General Manager at Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this review, 8 February 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent experience at Echoes Boutique Hotel and Restaurant

It’s a pleasure to read that you had a great stay during your anniversary enjoyed the Facilities and our team that looked after you.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

An absolutely wonderful time I've experienced. And can I say it is mainly due to the wonderfully charming Karly who I had the pleasure to be looked after by. Well done! We (my family and I ) thoroughly enjoyed dining out in the restaurant. The food, the views and the staff were all well beyond our expectations. I will definitely be recommending the experience to all of my friends

• Stayed December 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

It’s a pleasure to read that you had a great Stay during your anniversary enjoyed the Facilities and our team that looked after you.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

An amazing way to spend our long weekend - from our beautiful room, the stunning views, amazing food - all topped off by the staff who were friendly and professional ensuring our stay was the very best.

• Stayed January 2014

Haywards Bay NSW Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

My husband and I thought we would get away for a night over the long weekend. When I booked the room they said it had views!! WOW did it have views, our room was awesome, very classy and clean. Staff were wonderful and the restaurant food was GOOD!!

We loved it, we will be back for sure.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 605 - Blaxland - awesome room.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

We celebrated our anniversary at Echos and stayed 2 nights. The hotel is beautiful, stylish and classic. The staff were great, helpful, warm and welcoming. The view from our room was just magnificent! I had my coffee outside in the garden, even tho it was cold, the beautiful birds chirping and mountains view was so worth it! The breakfast was delicious, it's not buffet but we tried little bits of the menu anyway and it was made to perfection!
Will definitely come back for the service, comfort and beauty!

Room Tip: ask for the maintain view, it is worth it

Wolgan Valley, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

My partner and myself decided to come to Echoes after a much needed night away and we are very happy we did. The staff were fantastic - Nothing was too big or too small, from organising spa bookings, dinner reservations and giving us suggestions and directions on what to do in Katoomba, it was all fantastic.
Our room was simply beautiful. Very French looking decor! Beautiful views.
Dinner was also fantastic, pricey but worth it. Our waiter was fabulous.
My partner and I work in 5 star hospitality so we can be very critical but Echoes really did meet our expectations and more. We highly recommend it.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Hayley A
Dear Valued Guest,

It’s a pleasure to read that you had a great Stay enjoyed the Facilities and our team that looked after you.

Group General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Katoomba
Mountain Heritage
Palais Royale Blue Mountains
The George Boutique Hotel
The George Boutique Hotel
#4 of 5 in Blackheath

Been to Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant? Share your experiences!