“Very good”

Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Katoomba
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We spent one night of our honeymoon here. Great service, wonderful views and fantastic breakfast with the best view in the hotel. Nothing was a problem for the staff, and the Art Deco decor was very befitting of the glamorous mountains oldy worldy feel. I would definitely stay here again. It was so close the three sisters walk.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Ralf B, General Manager at Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent experience at Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant.

It’s a pleasure to read that you had a great experience, and enjoyed the Facilities and our team that looked after you, I am looking forward to welcome you back shortly.

Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

All I can say is WOW! Echoes is amazing! My fiancé and I stayed here for the first time on a Monday and Tuesday night, we loved our first night here so much we wanted to stay another night, they even gave us the same rate for the second night, the receptionist Fiona went above and beyond for us, and did everything possible to ensure our stay was perfect, we stayed in the room named 'young' with views over the mountains and a big corner spa set in a marble bathroom, it was amazing, we were lucky enough to catch a beautiful sunset, our room came with breakfast in the morning and wow! What a great spread of different foods, juice, fruit, yoghurt, Danishes, cereal and toast then on top of that a huge cooked breakfast, very very impressed! The restaurant staff were very helpful and friendly, never have we received such friendly service, we will be back in may to finalise our wedding in the blue mountains and will be staying here!! Highly recommended :)

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

It’s a pleasure to read that you had a great experience, and enjoyed the Facilities and our team that looked after you, I am looking forward to welcome you back shortly, and to help you with your wedding arrangements.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

What an amazing place .
Staying across the road at lilianfels and our lovely waitress recommended we ate there as Darley's was closed Mondays.
What a treat.... We were sat on the veranda , at the very edge of the valley !!!!! Couldn't believe our luck for such a romantic setting watching the au go down behind the blue mountains.
To top it all .....the food was to die for !
I had grilled lamb loin and it was the best lamb I have ever tasted ! And as for the roasted fig tart .........need I say more......heaven on a plate .
I would recommend here to everyone :-))))))))))

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

It’s a pleasure to read that you had a great experience, and enjoyed the Facilities and our team that looked after you, I hope I will be able to welcome you back shortly. I agree with you re the view, it’s a one in a million. I still get excited after all that time when I am at Echoes.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

At Echos we had amazing mid week break with our beautiful room, the stunning views, amazing food - all topped off by the staff who were friendly and professional.Our stay was thoroughly enjoyable. The meal at Darley's Restaurant was superb, the best meal we have ever enjoyed. Dominic, our waiter, was friendly without being intrusive and was knowledgable giving insights into the produce and wine and where they were sourced.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Ralf B, General Manager at Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent experience at Echoes Boutique Hotel and Restaurant

It’s a pleasure to read that you had a great stay during your anniversary enjoyed the Facilities and our team that looked after you.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

An absolutely wonderful time I've experienced. And can I say it is mainly due to the wonderfully charming Karly who I had the pleasure to be looked after by. Well done! We (my family and I ) thoroughly enjoyed dining out in the restaurant. The food, the views and the staff were all well beyond our expectations. I will definitely be recommending the experience to all of my friends

• Stayed: December 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

It’s a pleasure to read that you had a great Stay during your anniversary enjoyed the Facilities and our team that looked after you.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

An amazing way to spend our long weekend - from our beautiful room, the stunning views, amazing food - all topped off by the staff who were friendly and professional ensuring our stay was the very best.

• Stayed: January 2014

Reviewed 27 January 2014

My husband and I thought we would get away for a night over the long weekend. When I booked the room they said it had views!! WOW did it have views, our room was awesome, very classy and clean. Staff were wonderful and the restaurant food was GOOD!!

We loved it, we will be back for sure.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 605 - Blaxland - awesome room.