We had a lovely stay at Echoes in the Blaxland Room. There was a lovely view when the fog cleared and the room was 5 star. The staff were very friendly and professional. I found a used towel behind the bathroom door that had been missed in the house-keeping inspection but otherwise the room was very clean (even under the toilet seat). The only downside is that the room was off reception and quite noisy. We could also hear our neighbour's tv. The noise level didn't bother me but my husband is a light sleeper so it did bother him.
We had dinner in the restaurant. The ambiance was nice and the Asian fusion food was superb. My only complaint was about the wait staff. They were disorganised and one waitress was in training. Another questioned me about whether I had informed them that I was vegetarian for the purposes of the aperitif. I had informed them when I booked but not specifically on the night. I didn't appreciate her tone given that I had just ordered the only 2 vegetarian meals on the menu for entree and main (so assumed common sense would mean I needn't specify it again). The kinks were small and not that big a deal but I regularly eat at restaurants where the prices are $110 per person plus and those restaurants manage to have everything running perfectly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant is perched at the very edge of the Jamison Valley at Echo Point in the Blue Mountains. Our unique location offers stunning and uninterrupted panoramas of the National Park from every room, providing all our guests with ever-changing but always dramatic and breathtaking views. All this and only 90 minutes from Sydney!Our unique location offers stunning panoramas from every room, providing our guests with the most breathtaking views of mountains, cliff edges and lush rainforest valleys. Blue Mountains' most stunning icon 'Echoes' unveils itself on the very edge of the Jamison Valley with views right through to Mittagong, 80 kilometres away.Relaxation and recreation takes on whole new meaning at Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant. Rejuvenate with a brisk hike through the Jamison Valley or find peace and serenity with a pampering spa treatment in our private sauna and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Echoes Boutique Hotel And Restaurant
- Hotel Echoes Boutique
- Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant Blue Mountains/Katoomba, Australia