We had the misfortune of staying at this so called "Small luxury hotel of the World" last week. How in god's name they got into the guide I cannot imagine........can you simply pay your way in? The website photos are very misleading. Our poky room had very little to endear it save the view. The bathroom was dirty, there was hair in the bath and broken tiles beneath the cabinet. The bath itself was obviously old as were the tiles which had simply been painted over rather than replaced (they were peeling!) Mercifully I had not booked the dinner package and we were able to escape to Lillianfels for dinner...if only I had booked a room there too.
Under no circumstances could this be considered a 5 star hotel and neither can it warrant the $400 per night price tag, it is simply rubbish.....be warned!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant is perched at the very edge of the Jamison Valley at Echo Point in the Blue Mountains. Our unique location offers stunning and uninterrupted panoramas of the National Park from every room, providing all our guests with ever-changing but always dramatic and breathtaking views. All this and only 90 minutes from Sydney!Our unique location offers stunning panoramas from every room, providing our guests with the most breathtaking views of mountains, cliff edges and lush rainforest valleys. Blue Mountains' most stunning icon 'Echoes' unveils itself on the very edge of the Jamison Valley with views right through to Mittagong, 80 kilometres away.Relaxation and recreation takes on whole new meaning at Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant. Rejuvenate with a brisk hike through the Jamison Valley or find peace and serenity with a pampering spa treatment in our private sauna and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Echoes Boutique Hotel And Restaurant
- Hotel Echoes Boutique
- Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant Blue Mountains/Katoomba, Australia