“Breathtaking brunette”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Phone number - 0247825671
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Let me just start off by saying this is one of the best Thai restaurants you will find in the Blue Mountains, by far. Amazing food, great service and atmosphere, and unbeatable prices.
Despite all of this I still find the main element continuously drawing me back to this restaurant is the young, tanned, brunette waitress with gorgeous eyes, an absolutely amazing body, and a smile that just makes me melt. Could honestly watch her all day.
Maybe one day I'll work up the courage to ask her out hahaha.

2  Thank Taylor96451
There are newer reviews for Gasiinsamut Thai Fusion Restaurant

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Was there on Easter holiday we were understood they are busy entree was quick but we been wait for 1 hour for main course nothing dun yet even another 2 tables was been before us didn't get any food either so we just pulled the pin.Very slow serving.
poor service

1  Thank neekun
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

We visited this restaurant this week and had very good food. All of us four ordered something else; we started with very nice springrolls, and our mainmeal all together, fresh cooked. The servicegirl was very nice, spoke good englisch. It was delicious at a resonable price! Go there for good food!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Ok.. I was really surprised to see some negative reviews when I opened this page up.
However, upon reflection, I'm not surprised. The people who gave it a bad review obviously can't cope with really authentic Thai food in a setting that can be described as "rustic". We found this place unique and really lovely. Who cares if they mop the floor around your feet as you eat (they didn't to us... just from a previous review), that's "Thai Style". You're there for the food, aren't you? I hope the people who gave negative reviews never eat on the street or in a "real" Thai restaurant in Thailand - they wouldn't be able to cope with anything other than a sanitised and western experience. Anyway....

I was taking 5 Thai friends around the Blue Mountains for the day. Time for lunch and I was planning to take them to A-Roon Thai in Katoomba, but this was closed.

Stumbled across this place - and very glad I did!

They have $9.90 lunch specials with a wide range of traditional Thai dishes. The dishes we had included: Red Curry, Pad Siew, Rad-Na, Seafood Tom Yum Noodle Soup and Kway-Tee-Ao (Traditional Thai street-food noodle soup).

All the Thai people I was with said that the food was excellent and very "Thai style" which is about as good a compliment as you can get for a Thai restaurant outside Thailand.

They obviously have one chef at lunchtime as the dishes came out one-by-one, but again... that's Thai style, and we had everything within 10 minutes as they're quick to cook.

The Thai waitress was very friendly and personable and recommended certain dishes and it was no problem to "tweak them" to a local version for my Thai friends. Can highly recommend this place if you're in Katoomba - especially for lunch when the dishes are a lot cheaper. A great and authentic Thai restaurant.

2  Thank Lachlan72
Reviewed 7 February 2014

A dingy restaurant with poor service. The only restaurant I have ever been to where they mop the floor around your feet while you are eating. There are plenty of better places to eat nearby. The staff also reserve the best table by the window for themselves. The loud background music is American pop. The lamb in the lamb curry was tough and difficult to cut and eat. The meal was ordinary at best and left nasty taste in my mouth. I came here because the nearby restaurants were full.

1  Thank OzBee