We recently stayed at Palais Royale over the weekend 24th - 25th March 2012. Looking at trip advisor before hand was pleasantly surprised. Rooms clean very "art deco" had trouble with the shower head not adjusted tightly enough. Overall experience was very good pleasant front desk people who let us in our room early. Breakfast was good 4 choices is enough with toast cereal fruit juices is enough for most people. Would recommend it to other people.Tip ask when arriving is the restaurant open for dinner that night we had to find other restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a charming Heritage hotel in the main street of Katoomba, so leave your car and walk to dozens of restaurants and attractions. Make sure to visit us in a few weeks as our new lounge café will be opening! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palais Royale Blue Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palais Royale Blue Mountains Hotel Katoomba
- Palais Royale Blue Mountains Katoomba, Australia