we booked, then went onto trip advisor and thought opps. working in the hospitality industry i thought i would make up my own mind. we stayed monday 9th and tuesday 10th april. waited a while at reception. our booking was confirm and given direction to our room and the breakfast room for the next day. room 301 was a very clean room, bed firm and comfortable. the bathroom was very clean,fully tiled with bright white towels and plenty of hot water.
breakfast the next morning was very good with a selection of cereals,yoghurt, hot coffee or tea, chilled juice and plenty of hot food for all to enjoy.
great chinese down the road approx 150 metres offering dishes that were very authenic, easy walk to the township, great variety of restaurants and coffee house. the carrington cellars offered great buys in gourmet food, wines and beers.
we both enjoyed our stay at the palais royale and would recommend it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a charming Heritage hotel in the main street of Katoomba, so leave your car and walk to dozens of restaurants and attractions. Make sure to visit us in our lounge café where we serve locally produce best coffee and selective locally grown organic wines and beers. ENJOY OUR NEW FREE WIFI FROM ALL ROOMS!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Palais Royale Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palais Royale Blue Mountains Hotel Katoomba
- Palais Royale Blue Mountains Katoomba
- Palais Royale Boutique Hotel Blue Mountains/Katoomba, Australia