stayed for 2 nights in a deluxe Queen room(rooms are upstairs). The air conditioning really needs to be looked at as other reviews also stated. The hall ways were much cooler than the rooms, we were lucky max temp was around 25 degrees, i do feel sorry for other guests staying in the middle of summer. Breakfast was very disappointing it was included in the price but they could offer fresh fruit and pastries as a minimum, bacon could also be cooked and the bread was hard/stale both mornings!! Otherwise room was extremely clean and also included a bath which was great also we had a nice view. We also went and had a spa which is downstairs so that was a nice end to the day. The lady at reception could of been a bit more cheery..... I will try somewhere else for my next stay in Katoomba for the price we paid.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a charming Heritage hotel in the main street of Katoomba, so leave your car and walk to dozens of restaurants and attractions. Make sure to visit us in our lounge café where we serve locally produce best coffee and selective locally grown organic wines and beers. ENJOY OUR NEW FREE WIFI FROM ALL ROOMS!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Palais Royale Blue Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palais Royale Blue Mountains Hotel Katoomba
- Palais Royale Blue Mountains Katoomba, Australia