Stayed recently at the Palais Royale which is trying its best to keep up with the other more glamorous establishments in Katoomba.Please don't get me wrong,the room as spotless & clean,the bed was comfortable & the shower lovely and hot.The weekend we stayed was extremely windy & the windows rattled constantly.The windows all need fixing & new paint work is desperately needed.The lounge rooms are exceptional but the rising damp is a real problem in other parts of the guesthouse.The breakfast was tasty enough & plentiful.As we bought this on a voucher we would in no way have paid the full asking rate per night.All in all this review is only trying to improve this guesthouse's standing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a charming Heritage hotel in the main street of Katoomba, so leave your car and walk to dozens of restaurants and attractions. Make sure to visit us in our lounge café where we serve locally produce best coffee and selective locally grown organic wines and beers. ENJOY OUR NEW FREE WIFI FROM ALL ROOMS!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Palais Royale Blue Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palais Royale Blue Mountains Hotel Katoomba
- Palais Royale Blue Mountains Katoomba, Australia