What a lovely, elegant hotel from by-gone days. The guest lounges near the lobby were comfortable and welcoming.The rooms were spacious, the bathrooms modernised, and the proximity to town was great. The stairs were good for exercise! We had no complaints, and thought the tariff, inclusive of breakfast and a welcoming bottle of bubbly was excellent. We had 3 lovely nights here, after the bushfires.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a charming Heritage hotel in the main street of Katoomba, so leave your car and walk to dozens of restaurants and attractions. Make sure to visit us in a few weeks as our new lounge café will be opening! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palais Royale Blue Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palais Royale Blue Mountains Hotel Katoomba
- Palais Royale Blue Mountains Katoomba, Australia