Stayed here on the 14th of Feb for one night, room was spacious and bathroom aswell. Antique old federation style hotel that is really cosy and makes you feel like you're in a typical mountains bungalow home, cute for a weekend getaway! Room was very clean and staff was friendly and let us leave our bags for the day! Little tip would be just to have the minibar filled with the basics (water,juice and soft drinks + some snacks) overall it was an enjoyable stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a charming Heritage hotel in the main street of Katoomba, so leave your car and walk to dozens of restaurants and attractions. Make sure to visit us in a few weeks as our new lounge café will be opening! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palais Royale Blue Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palais Royale Blue Mountains Hotel Katoomba
- Palais Royale Blue Mountains Katoomba, Australia